Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. My average mpg is usually around 42mpg. When i...

My average mpg is usually around 42mpg. When i get gas I reset the trip and I know I can get about 360 miles out of that tank with 30 miles to spare. I believe the gas lights starts flashing without...
  2. Replies
    Views

If you do put the mirage in the back of the box...

If you do put the mirage in the back of the box truck take a picture!
  3. Replies
    Views

14475 Here's Pack Mule with a trailer. I've been...

Here's Pack Mule with a trailer. I've been towing landscaping stones just fine too. The trick is you have to be real easy on it and go slow.
  4. Replies
    Views

Word of caution to anyone removing the door that...

Word of caution to anyone removing the door that holds the filter in. Be careful to pull away and to the right because the tabs on the side of the door break easily. I just figured that out .
  5. Thank you Doax! My sway bar and cruise control...

Thank you Doax! My sway bar and cruise control work perfectly and I couldn't be happier!
  6. I've been meaning to post how my kit install went...

I've been meaning to post how my kit install went also! It was very easy and I may have just used duct tape to hold down the clutch switch (not recommended) because I'm impatient. It work perfectly...
  7. It's kind of janky but it works for me. As you...

It's kind of janky but it works for me. As you can see with it in first it's close to the dash. If your going to get a long shifter I would advise in getting a bent one. It's probably around a 30 -...
  8. Hahah! I just tried it without the clutch switch...

Hahah! I just tried it without the clutch switch and my little Mitsubishi exploded! I I only had seconds to get out. �� Jk I got the cruise light to come on but that was it. I had no cruise functions...
  9. If you have the etacs decoder downloaded you can...

If you have the etacs decoder downloaded you can select to pay within the application. I used PayPal because its the easiest option in my opinion. I paid $8 for 6 writes.
  10. Thank you very much for this . I'm thinking of...

Thank you very much for this . I'm thinking of getting some nice mini rims for my next tire change.
  11. Replies
    Views

I second that! I always drive very cautiously in...

I second that! I always drive very cautiously in my mirage because I know if I get in a wreck with anything it's going to hurt wayyyyyyy more than if I was in a big truck. Be careful and cautious...
  12. Ill get some more this week

Ill get some more this week
  13. Replies
    Views

I just changed the trans and motor oil. The...

I just changed the trans and motor oil. The transmission fluid amount was spot on thanks! The motor took alittle over 3 quarts which was alittle more than I was told in another post. The redline oil...