Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Beyond amazed

Yesterday I was driving to work at 4:30 am. Out of nowhere a doe was charging towards the driver’s side of my 2021 G4. There was nothing I could do as she was about two feet away and closing fast. I...
  2. I ended up getting the Gate’s # K060352 to bypass...

I ended up getting the Gate’s # K060352 to bypass my nonfunctional AC. It fits perfectly and so far is not squeaking. Now I’m wondering how involved it would be to remove the compressor without a...
  3. Replies
    Views

He really thought that I would believe him too....

He really thought that I would believe him too. And it's a cvt how the hell would it have 8 speeds?
  4. Looks good I hope you have fun. What rim/tire...

Looks good I hope you have fun. What rim/tire combo are you running?
  5. Replies
    Views

I've also noticed nothing but a little growl too.

I've also noticed nothing but a little growl too.
  6. Not a fan of that kind of muffler (Fart can ) ....

Not a fan of that kind of muffler (Fart can ) . When the weather improves I'll get a clip up of mine. It's much deeper and visually looks stock. When I tell people it's a 3 they can't believe it.
  7. Replies
    Views

Don't ask me how I know but summit and Amazon...

Don't ask me how I know but summit and Amazon have a tractor muffler that's 1.5. Same as a glass pack.
    Walker 21035
  8. Replies
    Views

I only a 14 inch on an overseas Mitsu site...

I only a 14 inch on an overseas Mitsu site nothing bigger.

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/vehicles/mirage-hatch/accessories
  9. I went ahead and got a custom exhaust done today....

I went ahead and got a custom exhaust done today. From the first cat back I went 1.75 to a 2.0 inch performance muffler, then 1.75 to the end. I couldn't be happier it sounds great, like a six at...
  10. So I went ahead and ordered a 17 inch...

So I went ahead and ordered a 17 inch chttp://www.flopro.com/baffle. If I've done my homework correctly this should not change the power curve much, but will give the exhaust a nice tone. $40.00 out...
  11. Replies
    Views

Funny I stumbled on to tractor mufflers a couple...

Funny I stumbled on to tractor mufflers a couple of months ago when I was looking for a straight thru muffler at our size.
  12. Replies
    Views

I was hooked when I first saw the car on the...

I was hooked when I first saw the car on the Mitsubishi site a few weeks ago. That same night I stumbled across this web site and come here a couple of times a day to gain a little more insight on...
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying your review...

Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying your review thus far.:)