Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

MMCodingWriter + MUT Coding MMCodingWriter is...

MMCodingWriter + MUT Coding

MMCodingWriter is a free software for change hidden options (coding) and diagnostics Mitsubishi vehicles (Lancer X 2007 — present time)
    No internet required. No limits...
  2. Replies
    Views

You know when you're a Mirage owner when you shut...

You know when you're a Mirage owner when you shut off the AC or defroster before going up a hill so you can squeeze every usable horsepower out of our little cars.
  3. Replies
    Views

Mirage CVT Quirks

I just spent most of the past week driving 1500+ miles in a 2017 Mirage CVT. I did a little hypermiling. I did a lot of back roads driving. I did a little highway/interstate driving (tried to avoid...
  4. Replies
    Views

Okay, I'm gonna wrap this "evaluation" up. ...

Okay, I'm gonna wrap this "evaluation" up.

Where I'd usually see 36-38 mpg in my "daily errands" kind of driving, I was easily seeing 40-42. Not only that, but it was pretty easy to achieve. And...
  5. Replies
    Views

No. I'm no expert on the actual nitrous system. ...

No. I'm no expert on the actual nitrous system. I consider myself to be an expert on normally aspirated Edelbrock carb tuning, but only when an AFR gauge is included. So, very limited. But I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Daox - I'm late in here. But I wanted to ad my...

Daox - I'm late in here. But I wanted to ad my $0.02. Might only be worth $0.01 or less. I'm a big engine / muscle car / turbodiesel fanatic. Naaaah, maybe I should just say I'm a motorhead,...
  7. Replies
    Views

Here is a link to a member running 17" rims with...

Here is a link to a member running 17" rims with 205/40r17 tires.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/3273-presco-2015-Mitsubishi-Space-Star-Intense-(Garage-entry)
  8. I have received my set of "test" pulleys from...

I have received my set of "test" pulleys from NST. However, I won't be able to install them until Tuesday. I will say though, these are really beautiful pulleys. Gorgeous red color, even though I...
  9. Replies
    Views

Happy 2019! - New year, new plans & mods

A bit of a late happy new year to you all!

Darin and I like to post these 'new years resolutions' threads to see what people are up to. We know a lot of your are doing cool things and enjoying...