Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: USB Issue

by iriegnome
    Replies
    Views

No noises when it cuts out.. I have tried a bunch...

No noises when it cuts out.. I have tried a bunch of cords, 3 different iPhones (12, 13, and 14) all do the same thing
  2. Replies
    Views

Well after the suggestion about looking into the...

Well after the suggestion about looking into the wiring and finding the actual sensor, I found the problem. It seems that the clip holding the sensor had broken. The sensor was dangling and rubbed...
  3. I just rolled 52,500 miles. Changed my oil,...

I just rolled 52,500 miles. Changed my oil, rotated my tires, inspected my brakes. I need new pads. 2nd time since I bought the car. 30,000 miles for the first set. 23,000 (almost) for the second...
  4. Replies
    Views

My 2018 Mirage's Birthday

It has been exactly 2 years since I brought my 2018 Mirage SE home from the dealership. 2 years, 39,843 miles. A full set of pads and rotors for the front. 2 flat tire repairs. 1 full set of wipers,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just to keep the crazy train here going, I bought...

Just to keep the crazy train here going, I bought my 65mm 14 flute filter wrench (I believe it is called a 901) for my Mirage from Ebay for $3 shipped. It should be here in time for the next oil...
  6. Replies
    Views

I started my brake job this afternoon. Very easy,...

I started my brake job this afternoon. Very easy, simple and quick. Replaced the rotor without any problems and side one was done. Went to side to, well this is bad. The brake surface is completely...
  7. Replies
    Views

1 year and still pretty good

Well today is the 1 year anniversary of my purchase of my 2018 Mirage SE. Just over 25,200 miles on it. Rolled off the lot with 28 miles. So pretty heavy driving year so far. The car is showing an...
  8. Replies
    Views

This is fantastic information!! Excellent thread

This is fantastic information!! Excellent thread
  9. Replies
    Views

Mine is a CVT. Does very well with the cruise on...

Mine is a CVT. Does very well with the cruise on at 70. Holds about 46+ mpg even loaded. The picture was part of a weekend excursion that included a 210 mile each way drive through scenic Wisconsin...
  10. Replies
    Views

2018 Mirage Parts

I hit a raccoon a while back and I need to have my car fixed. I am not going through my insurance. The body shop I use is very cool with details and pricing, however they are running into the same...
  11. Replies
    Views

Was loving my Mirage, but no longer

Ok. Here's the deal. I live in the upper Midwest. This morning the temp is -7. My Mirage started just fine. Ran just fine. And that is just about the only positive I can give it. The heat in this...
  12. after 3 months. My first oil change yesterday....

after 3 months. My first oil change yesterday. 7,100 miles.. Running like a champ.
  13. Cool to read much of this thread. I just bought...

Cool to read much of this thread. I just bought my Mirage ES.. It had 28 miles on it when I drove it off the lot 7 weeks ago. By the time I make it home from work, I will have just over 3,800 miles...
  14. It has been 4 weeks now. I just rolled over the...

It has been 4 weeks now. I just rolled over the 2500 mile mark. Put gas in last night before we got snow here. This was a bit of a surprise... Average was over 50mpg!!! This little car is impressive...
  15. I just wish the left arm position was a little...

I just wish the left arm position was a little more comfortable. I am not an overly large person, but I just cannot get my left arm comfortable when I am driving. Time will tell
  16. Not Bad so far: 46.5 MPG (580 miles in my first week)

With 580 miles on her in my first week... I am impressed. You know you read all these stupid reviews about lack of power, body roll, and all that jazz. I mean really. What on earth do they think they...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hello Fellow Mirage peoples

As of 5pm last night October 4th, I am the official owner of a 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage SE. I just accepted a position where I will be commuting almost 100 miles round trip per day and the Mirage...