Search:

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Solid state batteries must be made out of...

Solid state batteries must be made out of windmills and solar panels. I guess.
  2. Replies
    Views

3. Replies
    Views

If I remember correctly, smaller HB type cars...

If I remember correctly, smaller HB type cars were on the list as women perceived those type of men that they would NOT find attractive. Now, if I were 18 to any age and single, that might bother...
  4. Replies
    Views

They're going to lowball you.

They're going to lowball you.
  5. Replies
    Views

We have some deal where you can sue and get some...

We have some deal where you can sue and get some compensation if you are injured by an uninsured or unknown driver.
    https://www.alberta.ca/motor-vehicle-accident-claims-program.aspx

Driving an...
  6. Replies
    Views

Schedule multiple doctors appointments this...

Schedule multiple doctors appointments this really helps establish pain and suffering insurance payouts. You deserve at least $30k.
  7. Replies
    Views

I am not sure how long ago this happened. But...

I am not sure how long ago this happened. But TRUST me when I saw. The pain is yet to come. Take it easy. Get checked out, and go to Physio. And make sure you have an adjuster pay for the physio....
  8. Replies
    Views

That's a question for Michigan Democrats. Maybe...

That's a question for Michigan Democrats. Maybe it was in case the other driver wasn't insured, dunno. It was complete B.S. when I lived there. Luckily I never had a claim while living there. I...
  9. Replies
    Views

If interest rates come back down I'd be looking...

If interest rates come back down I'd be looking at the redesigned Prius, awd(standard awd in Canada) and rated at 60mpg. If I could realistically pay one off in under 2 years I'd be visiting a dealer...
  10. Replies
    Views

Can you plug in at work? If yes, what about a...

Can you plug in at work?

If yes, what about a Chevy Volt? 50-ish miles of EV range in good weather. (Dodge Aries K mentioned it, too.) Or a plug-in Prius/Rav4?

Zero range anxiety. ...
  11. Replies
    Views

That's pretty cool that the dealer let you give...

That's pretty cool that the dealer let you give it a real-world test-drive. Given your experience, you would probably have some range anxiety in that thing during the winter.

Just keep...
  12. Replies
    Views

Get the new Outlander PHEV or the old one. I bet...

Get the new Outlander PHEV or the old one. I bet you'd like that a lot better. The owners are just as crazy about their PHEV as we are our Mirages.
  13. Replies
    Views

I had a 2012 Leaf. It was a great car except the...

I had a 2012 Leaf. It was a great car except the range was absolute trash. I could get about 30 miles in the winter which is why I sold it to a local dealer for what I had into it. Got to enjoy it...
  14. Replies
    Views

vehicles that support a true 1 pedal drive like...

vehicles that support a true 1 pedal drive like the 2018 and newer Leaf use the friction brakes to bring the car to a stop after letting off the gas pedal as regenerative braking is ineffective at...
  15. Replies
    Views

I just meant we don't have extreme cold winters...

I just meant we don't have extreme cold winters here (southern Ohio). For example, right now it's -12F at my corporate office in Minnesota. To me that is cold. To some people, -12F might be a mild...
  16. Replies
    Views

It's called regenerative braking...but the brake...

It's called regenerative braking...but the brake system isn't involved.

As you lift off the accelerator when you no longer need to power to move the car forward, the electric motor (which is...
  17. Replies
    Views

That's funny - I was just going to post the same...

That's funny - I was just going to post the same story about a friend with a Bolt who did the same thing (no level 2 charger at home). And the battery is big enough that even if he did "extra"...
  18. Replies
    Views

I looked up the difference between them, because...

I looked up the difference between them, because I did not know.

Nissan Leaf MSRP = starts @ $28,040
    Chevy Bolt EV MSRP = starts @ $26,500
    Chevy Bolt EUV MSRP = starts @ $27,800

I believe...
  19. Replies
    Views

Friend of mine has a 2018? Since new, now with...

Friend of mine has a 2018? Since new, now with about 80k kms / 50k miles on it. Loves it - no problems.

Wait... I think he recently did front pads/rotors. Not from wear but due to corrosion on...
  20. Replies
    Views

I got interested in EV's when my friend took me...

I got interested in EV's when my friend took me for a ride in his Leaf. Let's face it...a Leaf feels like a Top Fuel dragster after riding in a Mirage! :D

I had a Bolt for 2 years and only...
  21. Replies
    Views

I'm not a Leaf expert. A friend of mine owns 2...

I'm not a Leaf expert. A friend of mine owns 2 of them. One is a 2015 and the other a 2017. He likes them but they are mainly used around town because the range on older Leafs is pretty limited. ...
  22. Hell no! Her previous optima had that ticking...

Hell no! Her previous optima had that ticking time bomb in it(owned it before we met). The current trash can has the v6 3.3L I think? It's nicer to drive than my car but I still wouldn't buy one. It...
  23. I've always been somewhat neutral about Ford in...

I've always been somewhat neutral about Ford in the past.

They lost my respect after dropping all their cars (except the Mustang). I understand trucks/SUVs equals big money, but what are they...
  24. Replies
    Views

Not if dems remain in power... Democrats are...

Not if dems remain in power... Democrats are like Bobby Boucher's mother on The Waterboy. Everything they don't like, "is the devil!" So in 6 years time, a Mirage could be, The Devil!
  25. Your Mirage fleet & being on the forum helped...

Your Mirage fleet & being on the forum helped erase some of my initial Mirage concerns! I probably owe you a case of beer! :)
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4