Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I believe you are correct that it's the Cruze...

I believe you are correct that it's the Cruze engine or based upon it, sans turbo. Thinking about it, I've seen very few, if any complaints about the engine. I have the second gen Volt that is...
  2. Replies
    Views

Moving on from my G4

After almost a year of shopping and education, I bought a 2017 Chevy Volt to replace my G4. It's such a 180 experience going to the Volt, and loving it. I've had it a month now and have dropped my...
  3. Replies
    Views

YouTube Comment 'Tirade'

I know the video reviews have been discussed. But here I go....

My go to for tv viewing these days is YouTube, mostly just watching various car reviews. Today it was suggested I watch a...
  4. Replies
    Views

I've had just the opposite of buyer's remorse. ...

I've had just the opposite of buyer's remorse. I'm just over a year and 30,000 miles with my G4 CVT. I bought it because it was cheap, good MPG, and decent features. Now, a year later I can't...
  5. I bought my 2018 G4 new in August of 2019. Over...

I bought my 2018 G4 new in August of 2019. Over the course of the year, I put over 30,000 HARD miles on that car. About 95% of those miles are doing delivery ALL over the Portland and Vancouver...
  6. Replies
    Views

I having been doing delivery full time for Amazon...

I having been doing delivery full time for Amazon for the past 2.5 years. I use my own car, so I'm still out there daily in my G4. I'm currently saving about $10 a tank, about 2-3 tanks a week. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

I do delivery with my G4 year 'round, and the...

I do delivery with my G4 year 'round, and the Vredestein's have great reviews for such. It was rainy for the next few days after install, they were great. I've since been out in the country on...
  8. Replies
    Views

Personal best MPG / fuel economy

Normally I get about 40-44 on this drive doing 5 over the speed limit. On this sunny, 60 degree day I decided to hang out with the semi's in the slow lane and hypermiled a bit. I hit this...
  9. Replies
    Views

2 used Yokohama Avids for 15" SE rims

I just put 4 all new Vredestein Quatrac on my G4. I was not good with my tire rotation (meaning I didn't do it at all) in the first 20,000 miles of the car. So while my fronts were goners, my rears...
  10. I had narrowed my car search to CPO's (Kia Rio...

I had narrowed my car search to CPO's (Kia Rio sedan and Toyota/Scion Ia). I don't care about driving a new car for the novelty of saying "hey I have a brand new car." The warranty is nice, but I...
  11. CVT @ 7000 miles (review / impressions / thoughts)

I've been driving for almost 30 years. I taught myself to drive stick shift by watching what my parents did with their feet in relation to the shifter in our new 1989 Suzuki Swift GTi (one of my...
  12. Replies
    Views

My nearest Mitsubishi dealer uses the Nissan...

My nearest Mitsubishi dealer uses the Nissan service department located next door. I haven't had to bring my car it, so I'm remaining optimistic. :) I looked at the Kicks when it first came out. ...
  13. Something about the Mirage/G4 that I think is...

Something about the Mirage/G4 that I think is really underrated is the ground clearance, which I *think* is 6.3 inches. That's actually pretty darn decent for a car. I definitely notice NOT...
  14. I have 'bad credit'. I pretty much live paycheck...

I have 'bad credit'. I pretty much live paycheck to paycheck. I've struggled with money and credit my entire life. Living in Seattle for almost 10 years didn't help financially either. In part of...
  15. I'm a 'car guy', and have been my whole life. ...

I'm a 'car guy', and have been my whole life. Test driving has been a hobby since I was 15, I've worked at car dealerships, and I valeted cars for two years. I've driven it all, and last year I...
  16. Replies
    Views

Mirage G4 review (going to make a video)

Hi All! The first time I ever looked at/drive a Mirage G4 was 8/13 of this year, the day before I bought it. And it was totally by chance. That night, I scoured the web for reviews. I read and...
  17. Replies
    Views

I've put about 4600 miles on in all sorts of...

I've put about 4600 miles on in all sorts of driving conditions since I got my G4 on 8/14. Before that I had an interim Corolla for a few months, and then my Abarth for 6 years. With the Abarth...
  18. Saw this ouchie while I was out delivering...

Saw this ouchie while I was out delivering yesterday. Had to get a shot with my Natasha in there too. No idea on the details about the car, also forgot to look inside to see what I could see.
  19. Replies
    Views

I have the CVT too, and I'm also going to go with...

I have the CVT too, and I'm also going to go with "no news is good news". I got my G4 about 3 weeks ago and have put on about 2200 miles (a lot of delivery miles here), and in 3 weeks from now I do...
  20. Replies
    Views

13 days & 1300 miles w/my new 2018 G4

Hey all! I just bought my new 2018 G4 ES on 8/14/19. Here's my story:

I've been a car guy my entire life, and in 2013 I was fortunate often to get my dream car, a 2013 FIAT 500 Abarth. Well...
  21. Replies
    Views

From July of 2013 to March of this year, I drove...

From July of 2013 to March of this year, I drove a manual FIAT 500 Abarth. I LOVE to drive, I LOVE sporty cars. The Abarth actually knocked the Miata completly out of my radar once I drove it. ...
  22. Thanks! I really love the decision to use a dark...

Thanks! I really love the decision to use a dark chrome instead of a normal chrome, and I think it does look especially sharp with the black. :)