Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. If you do Dirk... come on through Alton, IL just...

If you do Dirk... come on through Alton, IL just north east of St. Louis. It's pretty much on the way. We can go to (World Famous) Fast Eddie's for some cheap grub and a beer also there is a...
  2. Replies
    Views

I heard one of the hacks say, "The Mirage is...

I heard one of the hacks say, "The Mirage is inappropriate for American roads." Or something very similar to that statement. If it's inappropriate due to being slow, I guess all tractor trailers...
  3. Replies
    Views

A little more info about that trip to GA east...

A little more info about that trip to GA east coast, then to Jacksonville, FL and back. My overall mpg for the trip was 39.88 mpg.

It was always loaded, and I was running ~75 mph on the...
  4. My new car (2024 Chevrolet Trax) has this stupid...

My new car (2024 Chevrolet Trax) has this stupid wet timing belt thing. It's supposed to be changed at 150,000 miles but I figure I'll do it at 100,000 to be safe... barring me having the car still...
  5. Replies
    Views

Let's face it. Mits know tech. The only, only...

Let's face it. Mits know tech.
    The only, only reason the Zero was knocked off the top tier perch in WWII was America introducing birds with 2,400hp double wasp radials. Both the F6F and Corsair had...
  6. Replies
    Views

2023 Toyota Corolla LE for $22,924 includes...

2023 Toyota Corolla LE for $22,924 includes delivery, processing, & handling fees.

There are too many low mileage Corollas on the market. I wouldn't pay over $20,000 for a Toyota Corolla. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

That area that you're looking at Dirk looks...

That area that you're looking at Dirk looks great. But let's get together before you leave. And, you know ... it's illegal to transport certain green plants in any form, across state lines. So,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Just glue a Ford emblem on your car. It might...

Just glue a Ford emblem on your car. It might make it less reliable and more difficult to work on though.
  9. Replies
    Views

If I had to buy American, I would recommend a...

If I had to buy American, I would recommend a Toyota/Camry.

If you wonder about the Ford Escape, you truly are smoking too much a that wacky tobacky.
  10. Replies
    Views

I'm torn Dirk. On the one hand, I really do like...

I'm torn Dirk. On the one hand, I really do like that size town. I'm a county dweller. I live in Peachtree City now, sure. But this is the first place I've ever lived that was close enough to...
  11. Replies
    Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wc-AQJ2MYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wc-AQJ2MYo
  12. ***UPDATE*** Ordered the PowerStop B924 shoes...

***UPDATE***

Ordered the PowerStop B924 shoes and the Bosch BS924 shoes to try. Only opened the PowerStop ones (they were the closest box to me at the time) and GOOD NEWS: THEY FIT!

The pin...
  13. Replies
    Views

Dirk - congtrats on the big decision! ...

Dirk - congtrats on the big decision!

Un/fortunately for me, I've never understood what my salad-loving friends love so much about it, despite bellying up to the salad bar to sample the varieties...
  14. Replies
    Views

So I’m sitting here in a parking lot with a broke...

So I’m sitting here in a parking lot with a broke down Nissan wondering where Dirk is…
    What a find! Buy weed then go next door and get a haircut and a car wash lmao
  15. Replies
    Views

That's a good kitty. I got one myself. I...

That's a good kitty. I got one myself. I actually have 2 kitties. But one of them is just pure rubber on the inside.
  16. Replies
    Views

My sons have me tied to this area for a bit...

My sons have me tied to this area for a bit longer. Once that tie is gone, after that my location will depend on where my next future X forces me to live.

Besides, I guess I'll be able to...
  17. Replies
    Views

I’m only about 45 minutes from Cape. Good little...

I’m only about 45 minutes from Cape. Good little town.
  18. Thread: New Owner

by 7milesout
    Replies
    Views

E.T. = Elapsed Time (at a dragstrip). Amount of...

E.T. = Elapsed Time (at a dragstrip). Amount of time taken to drive the length of the track at a dragstrip.

An image of my murdersickle below.
  19. Replies
    Views

Nothing like pulling up stakes and heading out -...

Nothing like pulling up stakes and heading out - hope the move goes smoothly!
  20. Replies
    Views

I can't remember the marketing directors name,...

I can't remember the marketing directors name, but basically he said all research done would point to Minivans being the best family vehicles based on what people needed but they didn't want the...
  21. Replies
    Views

America is ready for the Mitsubishi Delica

I started this thread with Fummins & Dirk in mind -

https://www.thedrive.com/news/america-is-ready-for-the-mitsubishi-delica
  22. Whoops, I edited that post instead of quoting...

Whoops, I edited that post instead of quoting it...I dont' feel like changing it again. I added a link to another clip 5:20.
  23. Thread: New Owner

by 7milesout
    Replies
    Views

Dinton - Congratulations on the car. 8 years...

Dinton - Congratulations on the car. 8 years without one. That's got to have been tough.

Try your best to avoid voluntary problems in life. I realize some issues are involuntary and there's...
  24. Good to hear from you & get an update! I guess...

Good to hear from you & get an update! I guess 7milesout was wrong about you being in deepspace9. Sounds like you are in a good place in life, & I am happy for you!

I am in the same boat as...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 256072560825609 The first mirage in a toy hauler?...

256072560825609 The first mirage in a toy hauler?
    Redefining the term Car-camping :confused:
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4