Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yes, basically the same process, You only need 3...

Yes, basically the same process, You only need 3 components as I said above.

2. Replies
    Views

Million dollar question. I’ve never run boost to...

Million dollar question. I’ve never run boost to this engine without e85. So i’ll say if e85 I feel like 10-12psi is pretty safe. On pump gas detonation will be the limiting factor
  3. Top 5 Mitsubishi Mirage Myths Debunked

I just got back from a 360 mile road trip for business. We took our 2017 Mirage (got 47 MPG!) and it got me to thinking about some of the myths associated with this car. I put together a Top 5...
  4. My car has that. From what I remember, the...

My car has that. From what I remember, the little hang down part just notates if the passenger airbag is active or not. I'll look at it with more intrigue next time and really pay attention. Seems...
  5. Replies
    Views

Works Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley

Kudos to user "Fit" for finding this!

There's an outfit in Malaysia called MaxAudio that sells a Works Engineering crank pulley for the 3A92!

Listed price is $90 (regular price $139 if that...
  6. Replies
    Views

Finally - my first oil change

9990 miles. I haven't even hit 10,000 miles yet. The dealer changed out the factory fill at 5043 miles.

I was surprised at how dirty the old oil looked. I should have taken a picture of it. It...
  7. Adding Sound Dampening (DIY instructions, with photos)

Hi All,

This will be a quick and dirty, tutorial on how to insulate your Mirage / Space Star from road noise. You only need about 50-75% coverage to get more-than-adequate noise reduction....
  8. Sticky: Get your Mirage Forum decals! (and see if you can get a free one too)

White Mirage Forum vinyl decals are now available! They are roughly 12 inches long. There are several ways to get yours:

Get one for FREE, three different ways...

1) If you've got...
  9. Replies
    Views

Mirage / Space Star awards & accomplishments

Despite being a modest machine, the Mirage has collected a few awards this year. I thought I'd start a thread to list them, plus any other notable accomplishments.

Awards

Car of the...