Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Okay, so if you want to know all the parts I...

Okay, so if you want to know all the parts I replaced on these things over the last 10 years I'll give it a try and atempt to weed out the universal stuff like tires, wiper blades and oil filters.
  2. Replies
    Views

It really be the nicer car to drive than the...

It really be the nicer car to drive than the manual. You can really feel the transmission is way under stressed a little light throttle and it changes ratio you can feel it pull you along with...
  3. Yeah the CVT is really nice on flat highway even...

Yeah the CVT is really nice on flat highway even at 64 mph, better than the MT in this specific scenario IMO. More like “set the cruise control on and forget it. Enjoy the cruiser.” The CVT acts like...
  4. Replies
    Views

This car is getting really smooth

I am LOOOOOVVING the smooooth ride in the CVT, suspension is so well refined, and it's not so noisy, I'll be getting the car insulated, my goal is to make the Cadillac of mirages... And do some...
  5. My latest video on the Mirage is mainly about...

My latest video on the Mirage is mainly about rust. These cars hold up better then most..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCF8gRs91iE
  6. 26777

7. I think my biggest annoyance is that everyone...

I think my biggest annoyance is that everyone hates these things on the road. I had a corolla with a roof rack flexing their 100+hp this morning. I was already speeding, no other cars on the road and...
  8. Replies
    Views

I only use it for going down hills to slow down.

I only use it for going down hills to slow down.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Spoke with my coworkers and they think I drive a...

Spoke with my coworkers and they think I drive a rally car
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Painted my wheels...

On Saturday, (2/3) the conditions were about as good as they could be for this time of the year. So I went for the wheel painting. My "before" pictures are not so great, as I couldn't fathom how...
  11. Replies
    Views

Good to know. They will still have to put it on...

Good to know. They will still have to put it on the rack before I buy.
  12. Trip to Florida 12-2023 Everglades with my XT250...

Trip to Florida 12-2023 Everglades with my XT250 Yamaha and car loaded with 2 weeks worth of camping goodies. 70mph on cruise control averaging 40mpg. Going home from Everglades to central Iowa in 23...
  13. Saturday is my favorite login day. Especially at...

Saturday is my favorite login day. Especially at 2:00 :concern:
  14. Just picked up my "brand new" 2013 Space Star today

Hello everyone,

Today I picked up my first ever Mitsubishi Space Star. It is from 2013 and it has driven (only) 105,000 km (65,000 miles). I will be using it for the daily commute to my new job,...
  15. Replies
    Views

The feeling that the engine is about to blow...

The feeling that the engine is about to blow through the hood, must be a 2-pedal car thing. When I've got the cruise set at 75 mph, the engine is turning about 3,800 rpm. And it sounds as pleasant...
  16. Replies
    Views

Interesting Tire Mathematics...

I was playing around today wondering how many miles I have left on my tires. Temper this with the fact that we are pretty much on 100% clear roads year around down here in the southeast. Sometimes...
  17. Replies
    Views

Some pictures of a standard 14" wheel placed in...

Some pictures of a standard 14" wheel placed in the spare wheel compartment (2015 Mirage).
    Diameter is not a problem, but the wheel height is a bit too much compared to the compartment depth:
  18. Replies
    Views

261262612726128 So the sway bar link bushings...

So the sway bar link bushings I used when I installed the Daox bar 37,000 miles ago are in bad shape. Could be due to the Krown spray. I say this becasue the forward bushing which...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Basic - That's the blue one, right? Usually the...

Basic - That's the blue one, right? Usually the blue ones have approximately 0 problems. Since they're the Top Gun Mirage build units. ;) But your blue one did a good bit of autocross, as I...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Last night I went on a 46 mile drive. It was a...

Last night I went on a 46 mile drive. It was a round trip. Came back the same way I went.

5 Miles of city driving.
    41 Miles of freeway, including a 10 minute slow down due to a crash.

Do you...
  21. Replies
    Views

Looks like a professional install. Good job!

Looks like a professional install. Good job!
  22. Replies
    Views

Manual transmissions are always in sport mode.

Manual transmissions are always in sport mode.
  23. Replies
    Views

It makes sense to upgrade the rear pair of...

It makes sense to upgrade the rear pair of speakers over the fronts as the rear speakers are closer to the driver's ears than the fronts.
  24. Replies
    Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa4wYMx5FTk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa4wYMx5FTk
  25. 25921 This place was a prominent port and...

This place was a prominent port and military facility during the Civil War. Ulysses Grant set up his headquarters here early I'm the war, during 1861. There was one minor skirmish between...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4