Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

26855 Posting as promised - DRL in front and...

Posting as promised - DRL in front and back there you can see a fog light bulb
  2. Replies
    Views

Okay, I can work with that. No need to be sorry....

Okay, I can work with that. No need to be sorry. We don't know what we don't know. Besides, you set the table for a stone killing two birds. Thanks!

A piston isn't a true cylinder. It's fatter in...
  3. Replies
    Views

Good question! The answer has to do with the VII...

Good question! The answer has to do with the VII package and not knowing how well it holds up. There are four different basic types and zero info on which one any one company is using.

OCI is...
  4. Replies
    Views

1.) Much nicer inside! I can see the oil rings...

1.) Much nicer inside! I can see the oil rings were not knackered in this one. I assume it was using less oil? Yes? No?

2.) Can't see in the video but I'm sure you noticed. Was there anywhere in...
  5. Replies
    Views

I was a mechanic for a transport company. We had...

I was a mechanic for a transport company. We had ~75 Class 8 trucks & over 200 trailers. As we also did local & long distance moves, we also had small trailers & pick-ups to use for local work....
  6. The 4g63 swap, has been done in...

The 4g63 swap, has been done in Thailand/Malaysia/Philippines somewhere in that region.
    I will do a tonne more research but it's definitely doable. Yes not easy, but can be done! I don't care how...
  7. Replies
    Views

That's a good question. It wasn't clear in...

That's a good question.

It wasn't clear in your original post...is the SRS warning light illuminated on your instrument panel at all times now?

8. Replies
    Views

I would do it. But I'm cheap, I drive a mirage ;-)

I would do it. But I'm cheap, I drive a mirage ;-)
  9. Replies
    Views

Part of the vehicle Dibs on the wheels and...

Part of the vehicle

Dibs on the wheels and tires
  10. Thread: that noise

by mirthmobile
    Replies
    Views

Have the dealer look for TSBs as there is an...

Have the dealer look for TSBs as there is an updated hanger for our rear mufflers. I never sell the original hangers anymore since I found the TSB, only the superceded ones since they last a lot...
  11. Thread: Help car value ?

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

Poooosh the button on this purchase sooner than...

Poooosh the button on this purchase sooner than later please. Friendly Tire Engineer pal reminder.

P.S. there is a Japanese tire manufacturer who builds and engineers tires much the same way...
  12. Replies
    Views

Cheap? 26765 $3600 asking for a top trim...

Cheap?

$3600 asking for a top trim 2014 manual, with a motor & trans out of a 2017 with 112k kms on them (70k miles).

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1688244429
  13. Replies
    Views

CarMax and Carvana are both in trouble right now...

CarMax and Carvana are both in trouble right now for that exact reason. Buyers are finally wising up. Places like CarMax spent way too much money loading up on inventory when prices were high. Now...
  14. I put mine in neutral right before I come to a...

I put mine in neutral right before I come to a complete stop at virtually every stoplight if I know I'm going to be sitting there more than 10-15 seconds.
  15. Replies
    Views

My Mirage has gone up in value 200% in the last...

My Mirage has gone up in value 200% in the last month...according to Carvana... :eek:

At this rate it will be worth more than a Demon 170 by the end of the year. :D
  16. Replies
    Views

No it does not, absolutely seamless experience...

No it does not, absolutely seamless experience (as long as you have good quality LPG kit installed).

It's not the case anymore, used to be back in the 90s with so called 2nd generation kits....
  17. Replies
    Views

True, when I first got it I was getting like...

True, when I first got it I was getting like 40mpg, I checked my tires and they were 4psi low. now I'm getting around 44mpg.
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I've activated the BanHammer a couple of times in...

I've activated the BanHammer a couple of times in the last few weeks after users posted links to "compensated dating" websites;).
  19. Replies
    Views

I still lurk and check in to the forum...

I still lurk and check in to the forum periodically but just don't post much. My Mirage is still going strong although it only has like 52500 miles in almost nine years of service. I'm enjoying...
  20. Thread: Clacky 2015

by inuvik
    Replies
    Views

I think 300k+ miles is awesome in any car, let...

I think 300k+ miles is awesome in any car, let alone a econobox like the Mirage. The overwhelming majority of vehicle owners in general do not do their own maintenance because they don't know how...
  21. Sounds like Mark hasn't made up his mind which...

Sounds like Mark hasn't made up his mind which one he prefers... :D

I still like those manual HVAC knobs...but that's a different thread. :eek: ;)
  22. I have to drive 160 miles/day, 4 days/week for...

I have to drive 160 miles/day, 4 days/week for work. That's commuting from Pennsylvania to NYC. My first car is at 176,000 miles and my mechanic told me it's not worth it to get my transmission and...
  23. I hit 11,000 miles!

I got my 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage ES on September 27th, 2023. So far I've reached the 11,000 mile mark, and put a bit extra on (11,200ish now). So far the car has been great. I just stick it on the...
  24. Replies
    Views

That just needs new Valvoline Restore & Protect....

That just needs new Valvoline Restore & Protect. It makes old gunky pistons look like new!
  25. It's hard to comprehend no Pontiac. No...

It's hard to comprehend no Pontiac. No Oldsmobile. No Mercury. No Plymouth. What? No Lincoln Town Car? No Caddy DeVille? If I want a car than isn't a pony car I have to shop overseas? Wait, give it a...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4