Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mirage vs Prius C review

So as an owner of '14 Toyota Prius C I had a chance to drive '15 Mitsubishi Mirage for 400mi, and to be honest I am impressed with 'lil jelly-bean! So I decided to sit down and write a short...
  2. Sticky: The wife and I picked up my parents yesterday and...

The wife and I picked up my parents yesterday and took them to lunch. With both front seats all the way back they got in the back seat without any problem. I asked them if they wanted me to move the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Just found another review by Auto-types.com

This review says that mirage is better than Alto and Up. This review is a very realistic one.
  4. Mirage 1.2L (3A92)... MAP or MAF? Who got what?

So I'm still patiently waiting to find out some of the finer details about the American Mirage release. (Still waiting for dealers to get them in stock.)

My biggest question is about the tuning...
  5. In the Philippines, the law specifically requires...

In the Philippines, the law specifically requires "white or yellowish white" headlamps and disallows red lights in front. Park lights are required to be "visible one hundred meters away" displayed at...
  6. Sticky: That's a really good summary. Hope you don't...

That's a really good summary. Hope you don't mind, I copied your post to a dedicated thread (and added a little formatting): Mirage GLS M/T - the GOLDILOCKS car
  7. Replies
    Views

Goldilocks - that's a really appropriate way to...

Goldilocks - that's a really appropriate way to describe it.
  8. Sticky: Thanks MetroMPG! Hey, at any rate, I'm also a...

Thanks MetroMPG!

Hey, at any rate, I'm also a male gearhead! Except that if I were a Top Gear presenter, I'd be a lot closer to nerdy James May than Jeremy "Powwwwaaaaahhh!!!" Clarkson. Perhaps it...