Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Road and Track "The Lightest Car in America Will Shock You" by Fred Smith 06.21.21

Road and Track published an article "The Lightest Car in America Will Shock You" by Fred Smith dated June 21, 2021. Good to see the remarkable light weight design get a bit of respect.

link
  2. Replies
    Views

2021 model is now on the USA website: ...

2021 model is now on the USA website:

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirage/2021
  3. Replies
    Views

Today we present another product that no Mirage...

Today we present another product that no Mirage owner knew they needed --- the Mitsubishi pen(cil). Mitsubishi Pencil Co. isn’t part of Mitsubishi Group or their keiretsu but the name and logos are...
  4. I resemble that remark! On topic let me add that...

I resemble that remark! On topic let me add that a liftgate exterior key operated lock is near the top of my 2014 wish list.
  5. Laurence Iliff's July 22, 2019 article about the...

Laurence Iliff's July 22, 2019 article about the new Mitsubishi Motors Lewisville (Texas) Autoplex store mentions 375 as the current number of US dealers and 330 sales per franchise last year (2018)....
  6. Autonews points to the next gen Outlander as...

Autonews points to the next gen Outlander as alliance vehicle #1: "That vehicle, the next-generation Outlander crossover, shares a platform with the next-generation Nissan Rogue, a nameplate that has...
  7. MMC COO Trevor Mann, speaking to the press in...

MMC COO Trevor Mann, speaking to the press in Bangkok last week said that the next Mirage (7th gen) is likely to be CMF B based but it’s not decided yet. Knowing MMC’s habit of announcing new...
  8. Impressive results in an anemic market. Respect...

Impressive results in an anemic market. Respect to the people of Mitsubishi. Watch for positive press in the coming months.

Automaker
    Jul 2018 vs Jul 2017
    Jan-Jul 2018 vs Jan-Jul 2017
  9. Japanese website response.jp today published...

Japanese website response.jp today published speculation about model year 2020 Mirage including a new fantasy image ...

photo credit:response.jp
  10. Spark chugs on another year ... Chevrolet...

Spark chugs on another year ...

Chevrolet Introduces Restyled 2019 Spark
  11. Autocar...

Autocar article published 6-March-2018: Mitsubishi Colt could return as rival to Renault Clio

Excerpts:
    European sales and marketing boss Guillaume Cartier said the brand “is working on” a Clio...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hey Daox, That's what I call industrial art....

Hey Daox,

That's what I call industrial art. Mitsubishi Electric made some beauties back in the day. I found this one on ebay. Low mileage and runs like a top!
  13. Replies
    Views

My other Mitsubishi :loyal: Mitsubishi...

My other Mitsubishi :loyal:

Mitsubishi Electric Mfg. Co. model 6x-870 'Elite' AM pocket radio vintage 1959-1965

under the hood, a 6-transistor superheterodyne circuit ...

14. That's the Concept CA-MiEV, unveiled at the 2013...

That's the Concept CA-MiEV, unveiled at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show as "an indication of the direction MMC believes EVs will take in the near future."

Press release Tokyo March 5, 2013:...
  15. New Mirages are piling up on dealer lots ... ...

New Mirages are piling up on dealer lots ...

source: Kelley Blue Book article dated 18-jan-2018
  16. Agree a fresh 2019 Mirage is possible but I doubt...

Agree a fresh 2019 Mirage is possible but I doubt it for a few reasons. Mitsubishi's 2016 entry into the Alliance may have caused them to change many future product plans including the Mirage.
  17. Next gen Renault Clio preview published 5 Jan...

Next gen Renault Clio preview published 5 Jan 2018 by Autoexpress. "An electrified powertrain and basic autonomous driving functions will be introduced on the new model, which is likely to be the...
  18. Mitsubishi Motors is a lot of things but fast to...

Mitsubishi Motors is a lot of things but fast to market isn’t one of them. The Mirage could coast for 2 years in the U.S. thanks to:

amortized tooling
    weak competition -> expanding sales...
  19. Agreed, it wouldn't surprise me to see the...

Agreed, it wouldn't surprise me to see the current gen Mirage sold thru model years 2019 and 2020, maybe skipping one of those years like they did in 2016. Mitsubishi Motors CEO Osamu Masuko talks...
  20. More chatter about the next gen Mirage: An...

More chatter about the next gen Mirage:

An AutoExpress article published 4 Nov 2017 quoted Mitsubishi exec Vincent Cobee at the recent Tokyo Motor Show: “Designing and building a bespoke platform...
  21. Yes the door is off the hinges as Carlos Ghosn...

Yes the door is off the hinges as Carlos Ghosn describes in his latest 6-year plan ...

- More than 9 million vehicles to share four common platforms
    - Proportion of common powertrains to rise...
  22. Automotive News updated their Future Product...

Automotive News updated their Future Product Pipeline Mirage page on 08-31-2017, repeating their forecast that "A re-engineered Mirage should bow in 2019 and pick up a new 1.1-liter turbocharged...
  23. Replies
    Views

Web Find: Garmin 65LM 6" GPS Navigator $99.99

Garmin 65LM 6" GPS Navigator w/ Spoken Turn-By-Turn Direction & Lifetime Map Updates
    condition: new
    seller: buydig on ebay
    link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321946246903

24. Web Find: Black & Decker 17 in. Plastic Tool Box $4.00 at Kmart

in-store pickup only, tools not included

http://www.kmart.com/black-decker-17-in-tool-box/p-005W428390910001P
  25. Web Find: recycle used car battery, get $10 gift card at Advance Auto Parts

Bring in your unwanted automobile or light truck battery to any Advance Auto Parts location and receive a $10 store gift card. Excludes lithium ion batteries (hybrid vehicle battery packs). Not...
Page 1 of 2 1 2