Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: In-car gaming, anyone?

I installed a Raspberry Pi with RetroPie in my '15 Mirage. I have games on there for NES, SNES, GBC, and GBA. I'm still playing around with it, but plan to mount it behind the glove box, when I am...
  2. Replies
    Views

Started tearing the engine apart and found out...

Started tearing the engine apart and found out the head bolts are a T55. Well I have a T55 socket but I have to go out and buy a long version of it because the base of the socket wont fit inside the...
  3. My grandpa once told me, "its better to be pissed...

My grandpa once told me, "its better to be pissed off then pissed on"

Some of you have very thin skin. It's just a car and even more-so, it's just someone else's opinion. It'll all be ok. Laugh...
  4. Lol this makes me laugh. Metro, you Just need...

Lol this makes me laugh.

Metro, you Just need to put a couple hundred thousand more kilometers on that thing. The cam lobes will "economize" themselves.
  5. Replies
    Views

it was a bargain, in portugal they are so...

it was a bargain, in portugal they are so expensive but they are in pretty good condition. No snow, no salt, no rust :)

It looks amazing man :D if you can live with a back to basics car,...
  6. Heyy man!! I can confirm to this story cause it's...

Heyy man!! I can confirm to this story cause it's truee!! Seeing his Mazda really influenced me to find a smaller, more stylish car, and with my old ugly a$$ Isuzu Rodeo, it was time to upgrade. So...
  7. I am the Metro, lol! Glad you like it. :)

I am the Metro, lol! Glad you like it. :)
  8. Replies
    Views

Departed Mirage friend

For those of you that may have seen his posts on the Mirage Taxi in Florence, AL, It is with sadness that i say our Mirage driving friend "Kissfan" is no longer with us. He passed away recently from...
  9. Replies
    Views

It is part of the Interceptor package.

It is part of the Interceptor package.
  10. Everytime I've gone 100+ mph I've been alone on a...

Everytime I've gone 100+ mph I've been alone on a nicely paved straight road. It is quite entertaining getting that little car to move so fast. For me, I do any racing on a track. It's no sense...
  11. Now this isn't mine, but I went to school with...

Now this isn't mine, but I went to school with the girl that owns it and our shop did all the custom work to it. Thought I'd share since it's quite a sweet Evo, and there isn't really any other place...
  12. Replies
    Views

They are probably required to ask for your SSN...

They are probably required to ask for your SSN due to changes in the Patriot Act. Large cash transactions (especially over $10k) raise red flags, especially if they are received by dealers who also...
  13. Replies
    Views

No I didn't go through a car wash. When I got...

No I didn't go through a car wash. When I got home from work at night it was still there, and then when I woke up to go to school the next morning it was cracked off and a little black piece of it...
  14. Funny but you can't deny that women are by far...

Funny but you can't deny that women are by far the largest consumer of the two genders. This commercial was obviously appealing to the emotion of the (potential) buyer. What have we learned about car...
  15. Rival Autosport Front Splitter and others

Hey there guys,

I've started a company a couple of months back the specializes in the 2013+ Mirage and also aero and chassis performance parts. Right now I am finishing up a full CAI/SRI...
  16. Thread: Oil Catch Can

by gone.a
    Replies
    Views

Didn't find anything for the Mirage other than...

Didn't find anything for the Mirage other than the typical PCV and breather lines found on basically every budget engine out there, also, I assume there is some form of baffle on the underside of the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Mirage from the Arctic!

Eh guys,

I had my Mirage since September, but been busy for work in the last few months. I live in Yellowknife, in Canada and into Vblogging and Dirt Bikes (among other things!)

I dive a 2015...
  18. Dropping off my Mirage tomorrow for warranty work + recall

So here's the list:

Passenger-side CV joint is clicking under stress.
    Recall for airbag sensor
    Driver-side washer is clogged

It'll be weird to be without my little green frog for a few...
  19. You realize that the folks who run ITB's usually...

You realize that the folks who run ITB's usually run some form of filtration too, right? And that this ranges from what is essentially some panty hose-like material stretched across each intake to a...