Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sorry I haven't posted an update in a while. The...

Sorry I haven't posted an update in a while. The car was totaled. I've got my crosshairs on an identical 2015 to replace our wrecked car. It has more miles on it, but otherwise is fine. I'm a bit...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm really terrible about keeping up with forums,...

I'm really terrible about keeping up with forums, so yeah... no pictures of my ride while good. I don't think the angle was right for the deployment sensors, so no airbags. Had I been rammed...
  3. Replies
    Views

Wrecked 2015 Mirage

The day before yesterday, just ten months after buying my 2015 Mirage DE, someone wasn't paying attention and ran a red light. Their 2002 Toyota Camry contacted my rear passenger quarter at about...
  4. Replies
    Views

This is one of the review that convinced us to...

This is one of the review that convinced us to pull the trigger, and try the Mirage. It is a brilliant little car.
  5. Thread: New Member

by DWB
    Replies
    Views

The experience at Charleston Mitsubishi was...

The experience at Charleston Mitsubishi was excellent. I've driven the thing home from the dealership, about 70 miles on mountainous country roads. It has more power than I suspected that it would....
  6. Thread: New Member

by DWB
    Replies
    Views

Hello all,
    I've lurked on the forum while I was making up my mind. I've taken a little grey DE on two test drives - making my purchase tomorrow. It seems like a fun little car to drive, and probably...