Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. So adding air to tires is as bad as programming...

So adding air to tires is as bad as programming two fuel maps into the ECU, one for when only the front wheels are turning, the other for the rest of the time.

Funny how these days "mistakes"...
  2. Replies
    Views

Any 12mm camber kit would work. We got no-name...

Any 12mm camber kit would work. We got no-name from Amazon for <$9 with free shipping. Ebay has them too.

Of important notes at full camber you need to toe-out by 1 and 1/3 turn (8 clicks) to...
  3. Replies
    Views

We are over thinking the oil here. Any ILSAC...

We are over thinking the oil here. Any ILSAC certified API SN oil in 0w20 viscosity will easily protect the engine for 7500 mile oil change intervals. The expensive boutique oils are not warranted in...
  4. My under hood sticker clearly states "no...

My under hood sticker clearly states "no adjustments". When there is an adjustment REQUIRED as preventive maintenance, the clearances are on the under hood sticker.

This is exactly the same as my...
  5. Save the email. if something goes wrong show them...

Save the email. if something goes wrong show them the email. In that case it will be their fault for misleading you
  6. Its not required. There is literally nothing to...

Its not required. There is literally nothing to adjust.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ahem... getting a bit off topic. :) I'll gladly...

Ahem... getting a bit off topic. :) I'll gladly split this into another thread if you guys wish.
  8. "The Truth About Cars"..................... Last...

"The Truth About Cars"..................... Last place I would go to learn the Truth about anything!
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: We bought our Dodge Caravan from Blacks! They...

We bought our Dodge Caravan from Blacks! They screwed us over too. They ran my wifes credit with about 40 companies!!!! Thats 40 inquires on her credit. Buying that used van dropped her credit score...
  10. Poll: I traded in my Mustang for the Mirage ... and I...

I traded in my Mustang for the Mirage ... and I agree, it's much more fun to drive the Mirage than the Mustang. Go figure, eh?

I find that my Mirage can get to the next stop light almost as...
  11. Poll: It's possible it could be rear alignment, or it...

It's possible it could be rear alignment, or it could be front alignment. Your "steering wheel not centered" observation is the perfect way to get the alignment checked and when you have the data,...
  12. Poll: Based on my experience posted earlier in this...

Based on my experience posted earlier in this post, the answer is yes.
  13. So the dimensional difference is in the buckets?...

So the dimensional difference is in the buckets? In my 73 Alfa, you pulled the cams after measuring and recording the gap, the replaced the shims which were between the head of the valve and the...
  14. Sorry, but you are mistaken. The bucket comes in...

Sorry, but you are mistaken. The bucket comes in varying thickness end plates. Old Jaguar six cylinder dohc engines and countless Japanese motorcycles used similar setups. The difference is that...
  15. On my 92 Sentra there was no recommended valve...

On my 92 Sentra there was no recommended valve adjustment interval. They were shimmed like a motorcycle but the range allowed was .013inch with the maximum at .023 and minimum at .010. I adjusted my...
  16. Can't find info, or shims.

Can't find info, or shims.