Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This is the only other ATOTO radio I can find...

This is the only other ATOTO radio I can find here on the forum. It's not your model A6 though.

Garage entry for Brianm13: Sudo - 2015 Mirage DE
    In-Car Entertainment: ATOTO M4272 (17397/32G)
  2. Replies
    Views

I found this review...

I found this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j2DE7OIGpA

I hope it helps :)
  3. Replies
    Views

And since then... 1997 Chevy S10 - Sold the...

And since then...

1997 Chevy S10 - Sold the '91 to get one with a 5-speed that would be autocrossable in a pinch (or perhaps even as a primary competition vehicle)... stumbled upon one with a 383...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hmmm... okay, I'm gonna cheat. I wrote this in...

Hmmm... okay, I'm gonna cheat. I wrote this in 2010...

1966 Rambler - First car I remember driving, Mom let me drive it up and down our dirt road when I was 14. (1981)

1970 Mercury Comet - Dad...
  5. It's snow snake season. 15995

It's snow snake season.

6. Canadian Tire had/has one that's really good, it...

Canadian Tire had/has one that's really good, it goes on sale often for $10-12 and has an easy to set interface. Above all, my 2 have been 100% reliable even down to -35C over the past 10 years now!...
  7. Visualize your car with various alloy wheels

https://www.dezent-wheels.com/3DKonfigurator/index.php?lcs=v86byqxns&lng=DE

i'm really starting to envy you folks with both the blue and plasma purple cars.

Just outstanding colors will alloys!
  8. ^ Thank you for the actual LOL. Unassailable...

^ Thank you for the actual LOL. Unassailable logic!
  9. Replies
    Views

I've tested this with my Mirage. So under normal...

I've tested this with my Mirage. So under normal conditions, and driving with the ASC system off, the car feels basically the same. So my figuring is that the traction control etc. systems in the...
  10. Read the reviews. It'll fit. :)

Read the reviews. It'll fit. :)
  11. 2016 lancer...

2016 lancer...
  12. Replies
    Views

In my car you can't switch off traction control....

In my car you can't switch off traction control. I think it can't be done in any European Space Star. And about fuel saving, well, you can see my fuel log. I don't think it matters.
  13. Replies
    Views

I'm not sure how it works on the mitsubishi's. I...

I'm not sure how it works on the mitsubishi's. I remember a buddy had a trailblazer ss, you could push the tc button to turn off the traction control but had to push and hold it to turn off the...
  14. Replies
    Views

i don't know about fuel savings. I leave mine on...

i don't know about fuel savings. I leave mine on because I thought once TC was turned off so was the stability control. I'm not saying my driving is that lousy that I need both TC and SC but with...
  15. Replies
    Views

I forget how the trac control works on the Mirage...

I forget how the trac control works on the Mirage but I hope it's faster than my old nissan. I turn it off in my Armada all the time. Only because it's so slow to react, when it senses slip in it...
  16. Thread: Engine cleaning

by Loren
    Replies
    Views

Engine degreaser, or even just something like...

Engine degreaser, or even just something like Simple Green or whatever. Spray it lightly, but thoroughly. Don't get it on the paint! Let it set for 10-15 minutes. Spray it with a regular hose. That's...
  17. Nice ride! Congrats.

Nice ride! Congrats.
  18. Replies
    Views

Nice Mirage! I like that you have a 2015 Mirage,...

Nice Mirage! I like that you have a 2015 Mirage, but those are definitely much newer (yet official) Mirage rims. Probably my favourite alloys they've made for the Mirage. Lucky!

Also, just...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sure, but with plastic intake I'd keep an...

Sure, but with plastic intake I'd keep an indirect only spray on that, as well as the other plastic bits. I don't the know spec of the plastic Mirage bits but I've seen a 2500psi washer do weird...
  20. Thread: New mirage owner

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site!
  21. Replies
    Views

It's common for Canadian cars to have odd trims....

It's common for Canadian cars to have odd trims. My '14 was titled as an ES but had climate control, alloys, bluetooth, rear seat heat, heated seats & mirrors and probably other features I didn't...