Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Towing impressions

So I finally got a receiver for my 2015 mirage and started dragging my trailer around. It's a 4x8 trailer and I've definitely loaded to 1500 lbs. It pulls and stops well. Personally I don't think the...
  2. Replies
    Views

No update yet. Very difficult to find the parts...

No update yet. Very difficult to find the parts I'm looking for. Haven't tried directly from the dealer yet because usually the parts are more expensive than I can justify. They wanted $250 for a...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've put upwards of 1000 pounds of tools and...

I've put upwards of 1000 pounds of tools and parts in my mirage not including myself but mines a manual and I can say it had enough power but the cvt isn't as strong. If you're only on level ground...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the link and info. I think next...

Thanks for the link and info. I think next paycheck I'm going to pick up the 2017 brake parts and see if they'll be an easy direct swap. If everything checks out I'll see about drilled and slotted...
  5. Replies
    Views

Abs use to kick on going down any steep hills so...

Abs use to kick on going down any steep hills so I disabled it by unplugging the wheel speed sensors because the fuse for abs is tied into other systems. Helps not having it on in the snow and...
  6. Replies
    Views

It's a 2015 manual and yes I use engine braking....

It's a 2015 manual and yes I use engine braking. I try and keep the rpms lower then 4500, in the steepest area I have to use 2nd gear to keep it under 35 and it's a 25mph zone and trust me its hard...