Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I had to look up a 3-71 Detroit. I haven't been...

I had to look up a 3-71 Detroit. I haven't been to a tractor pull in decades. Found a couple doing their thing below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht5HUwwGzeM

2. If you have the means to do so, by all means, go...

If you have the means to do so, by all means, go for it. It will definitely add life to your tires avoiding the premature inside wear.
  3. After 93,000 miles…my original tires have finally worn out

There’s a statement you’ll never hear a Mirage owner make. ;)

Now let me explain...

When my Mirage was brand new, these were the first 3 things I did to it:

Got an alignment check...
  4. Replies
    Views

See: ...

See:
    https://www.mitsubishi-motors.de/space-star/varianten-und-preise

The German Mitsubishi pages list the 1.0L as follows. See highlighted:

Technische Daten.
    Space Star Intro Edition...
  5. Replies
    Views

It could be changes to the valve lift/timing...

It could be changes to the valve lift/timing programming.

The Geo Metro was offered with 2 camshafts for the 1.0L engine: the usual one in the garden variety cars, and the higher-efficiency XFi...
  6. I do baby drive it. Never accelerate with pedal...

I do baby drive it. Never accelerate with pedal more than half way, mostly highway driving, never short trips. I bought it from a Hertz in 2016 though with 28k so I'd imagine it wasn't taken care of...
  7. Replies
    Views

No 1.0L engine in the Netherlands anymore.

This article (sorry, Dutch), tells that the 1.0L engine will no longer be an option in the Netherlands.

To meet the new emission standards the 1.2L engine is adapted to deliver 71hp and 102Nm....
  8. On long fast highway trips a lot of oil in the...

On long fast highway trips a lot of oil in the blowby gets into the intake manifold via the pcv valve. The longlife oil in these parts is 100% PAO and ester based, and thus causes gummy goo when it...
  9. I’m fixing to find out the limits myself pretty...

I’m fixing to find out the limits myself pretty quick 😂
  10. Replies
    Views

Sources for non-OEM rear shocks

Hi folks, it has been practically impossible to get rear shocks from any other maker than Mitsubishi. We know of the too soft rear shocks that make the back of the car bob up and down, making rear...
  11. Yeah, there are multiple options that I could...

Yeah, there are multiple options that I could take. I'll try messing with it a bit more, but if everything fails then routing cables off existing fixtures seems like the way to go.

BUT! Figured...
  12. I've yet to see a failure. 2 of the documented...

I've yet to see a failure. 2 of the documented failures were just plain abuse. The first link was a guy that swapped cams and didn't install them right or did I read that wrong? The second one was a...
  13. It's an interference engine (valves can contact...

It's an interference engine (valves can contact pistons if they get out of synch). And it has REALLY weak valve springs.

I know from experience that a botched shift (hitting 1st when reaching for...
  14. If it has a weak point I think we have yet to...

If it has a weak point I think we have yet to find it. These engines are tough because they are very simple.
  15. I just remembered, and figured I would post here...

I just remembered, and figured I would post here just in case anyone is suspicious of the low cost of this adapter:

I was actually able to verify the Qualcomm QuickCharge functionality of this...
  16. Replies
    Views

I’ve looked and have not found this video or any...

I’ve looked and have not found this video or any from thailand really... So i’m actually using an Audi A2 turbo that’s suppose to be good for up to 200hp. I’m in the process of having head work and...
  17. IT'S HEALED!!!! Been living with it for almost...

IT'S HEALED!!!!

Been living with it for almost a year now. Got tired of trying to figure it out. Decided to just take it to the dealer...
    Tech said that there were two wires under the passenger...
  18. Replies
    Views

Warranty- VVT oil control valve replaced.

Warranty- VVT oil control valve replaced.
  19. I can't argue with you there. I may be slightly...

I can't argue with you there. I may be slightly too sarcastic at times.... I'm working on that. Covid and alcohol withdrawals made me intolerant or something.
  20. Replies
    Views

The discussion has become political.

Why should it be locked?[/QUOTE]The discussion has become political.
  21. Replies
    Views

Finally Got Boost to my 3A92!

I’m sending boost to my mirage engine with an amr500 that so far is capable of 7 psi (at least). I’d like to get it to higher pressure range but haven’t seen to many people boosting the Mirage 1.2L ...
  22. Just had some turbo parts land in my lap!

Being in the forced induction business, I just had some turbo parts land in my lap. 2 turbos from a 1.8T VW/AUDI, and also an AEM FIC. These would work well in a turbo Mirage. I'll have to get the...
  23. Replies
    Views

Making the pattern First Part, Sticking the...

Making the pattern

First Part, Sticking the Vinyl

Trimming excess vinyl

Finishing off
  24. Replies
    Views

These are the turbos that will be used, I think...

These are the turbos that will be used, I think i'll have to make some aluminum rods locally because I'm not going to order 30 rods for one car lol

But Eagle said to contact them after January, so...
  25. Replies
    Views

Does Puerto Rico get Suzuki or Daihatsu imports?...

Does Puerto Rico get Suzuki or Daihatsu imports? I know its a commonwealth of the US but also has some degree of autonomy. Does that translate to getting imports that we cant get in the states?...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4