Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Okay, I guess I should clear the air here. I...

Okay, I guess I should clear the air here. I didn't know the forum was aware of this situation until today. Yes, unfortunately I am involved in this incident. I am sure you guys have a million...
  2. This. I replaced the pads and rotors on the 2008...

This. I replaced the pads and rotors on the 2008 Acura MDX I sold to my brother about three months before he bought it last year. Every time he takes it in for an oil change they tell him he needs...
  3. Replies
    Views

This reminds me of the Mirage vs Spark...

This reminds me of the Mirage vs Spark conversation people were having about ten years ago. Yes, the Spark may be a bit more refined, but that refinement comes at the cost of some reliability and...
  4. Replies
    Views

I paid $14,085 for my 2015 ES manual in December...

I paid $14,085 for my 2015 ES manual in December of 2014. That $14,085 in 2014 is $18,136 today. The cars aren't more expensive...our money is worth less.
  5. Replies
    Views

I kept getting an evap CEL code on my...

I kept getting an evap CEL code on my girlfriend's '17 G4. Finally got sick of it and purchased a used fuel pump assembly out of a wrecked '15 Mirage DE I found at the local Pick and Pull. I had...
  6. When I bought my Mirage the dealership gave me...

When I bought my Mirage the dealership gave me one free oil change and Mitsubishi gave me another. The first free oil change took almost an hour and a half while the second one saw the tech spill...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have these in my Mirage. ...

I have these in my Mirage.

https://ideaworks-brand.com/products/ideaworks-catch-all-car-pockets-plastic-14-1-2-l-x-2-1-4-w-set-of-2
  8. Replies
    Views

Ooof. Looks like you hit hard enough for the...

Ooof. Looks like you hit hard enough for the door mirrors to be thrown forward. She may be dead, but at least you aren't. The car did it's final job and kept you alive.
  9. I can imagine these being a pretty solid seller...

I can imagine these being a pretty solid seller in some markets (looking at you here, SE Asia), but I am not sure why they are even selling it here. If the color stability of those fender flares is...
  10. Replies
    Views

It is going to get worse as we are forced to go...

It is going to get worse as we are forced to go electric.
  11. Replies
    Views

At 77,000 miles your car still has a LOT of...

At 77,000 miles your car still has a LOT of trouble-free life left in it. Mine has 215,000 miles (346,000 km) and just needed it's first major engine repair: a water pump. It still purrs like a...
  12. The power button is the 'select' button when you...

The power button is the 'select' button when you are using the USB to play music or listening to MP3s burned onto a CD. It, along with the 'back' button, allows you to move through files and folders....
  13. Just push the AC button to turn the compressor...

Just push the AC button to turn the compressor off. The compressor won't come back on unless you activate the defrost button or hit the AC button again. Even when I hit defrost I immediately push the...
  14. Agreed. Don't us the supplied cleats. Early...

Agreed. Don't us the supplied cleats. Early versions of these mats don't even have cleats/holes for the front passenger floor. Be warned that these cleats were added to prevent the AC condenser drain...
  15. Replies
    Views

Weed has been legal here in Washington for nearly...

Weed has been legal here in Washington for nearly a decade and when legalization was on the ballot I was skeptical as well. I don't partake, but I know many people who do. They go to work, do their...
  16. Replies
    Views

Ooof. Yeah, I am very OCD about key rings. I...

Ooof. Yeah, I am very OCD about key rings.

I have owned multiple vehicles since I was a young adult. Sometimes, it was as few as two, other times as many as six. Early on, I had a single big...
  17. Replies
    Views

No problem! Yes, it just pops on and off...which...

No problem! Yes, it just pops on and off...which is kind of the problem with them. I am not sure you should blame the attendant. I think if the tether for the gas cap ends up in just the right...
  18. Replies
    Views

This happened to my girlfriend's G4 last week. ...

This happened to my girlfriend's G4 last week. There is a small plastic/metal clip that acts to pop the door open when you pull the lever. If this clip comes off...like hers did...then the release...
  19. Replies
    Views

It will occasionally come off in extremely hot...

It will occasionally come off in extremely hot weather, but I wouldn't call it a big problem. Here is the mount I have. Don't get too hung up on the the name on the box as this same mount is sold...
  20. Replies
    Views

My phone holder sits just to the right of my...

My phone holder sits just to the right of my inside rear view mirror. Out of the way without being too out of the way. Deters thieves, too.

https://i.imgur.com/Yf2EBuI.jpg
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Replaced my water pump at 211k miles. A month or...

Replaced my water pump at 211k miles. A month or so ago I parked my Mirage in my garage for a few days. When I took it out of the garage again I noticed a small puddle of blue coolant near the belt...
  22. All the keys you have, yes. But I only had one...

All the keys you have, yes. But I only had one since I lost the other.
  23. It was $60. I had to take a trip to a dealership...

It was $60. I had to take a trip to a dealership about 40 minutes away, so all in it was about $150. The key itself is usually about $300. Dealership was very friendly and efficient. I had no...
  24. Yep. The Club can be removed in about 30 seconds...

Yep. The Club can be removed in about 30 seconds by taking a hacksaw to the steering wheel. It might dissuade a tweeker, but not a serious car thief.

I had no idea any manufacturer was selling a...
  25. Thread: Drum Brakes

by Cobrajet
    Replies
    Views

Some people have had to loosen the e-brake cable...

Some people have had to loosen the e-brake cable by using the adjuster at the rear of the center console.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4