Search:

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I don't really buy & sell much on kijiji &...

I don't really buy & sell much on kijiji & places, but my experiences have been mixed. A guy had a "wanted" add for a snow blower part & I had a used one. Told him he could have it for free if he...
  2. Replies
    Views

My 2018 GT has the DRL's in the fog light...

My 2018 GT has the DRL's in the fog light housing. There is a small regular bulb just in front of the reflector for the fog light bulb. My DRL's light up in the fog light housing when I start the car...
  3. Replies
    Views

I was a mechanic for a transport company. We had...

I was a mechanic for a transport company. We had ~75 Class 8 trucks & over 200 trailers. As we also did local & long distance moves, we also had small trailers & pick-ups to use for local work....
  4. Replies
    Views

Your Lucky, here In the "Salt Belt" of Ontario,...

Your Lucky, here In the "Salt Belt" of Ontario, you would be in your 6 or 7th set of brakes & have had the box sides & cab corners all replaced on a 10 year old truck "cus here, Salt is cheeper then...
  5. Replies
    Views

I'm just stoopid, I guess. You describe exactly...

I'm just stoopid, I guess. You describe exactly how DRL's work in the Canadian models, then say when you turn the headlights "on" the fog lights go "out" & your low beams come on "lower than low...
  6. Replies
    Views

I think they have you drill a 3mm pilot hole in...

I think they have you drill a 3mm pilot hole in the 1st step to make it easier to start the 9mm drill in the 2nd step. According to this site https://www.ginifab.com/feeds/cm_to_inch/ 3mm is close to...
  7. Not me, but when I was working Fleet Maintenance...

Not me, but when I was working Fleet Maintenance for a transport company, the boss hired an apprentice. He was a great asset, but somehow our safety & compliance guy found he didn't have a drivers...
  8. Replies
    Views

First thing that comes to mind is maybe the cover...

First thing that comes to mind is maybe the cover for the cabin filter is not properly installed??? Drop the glove box down & make sure it's properly installed (or maybe it's missing all together) in...
  9. Also, for some reason, I think I was told it was...

Also, for some reason, I think I was told it was illegal to have white lights illuminated on the rear of a vehicle facing rearward when driving down the highway to prevent confusing drivers behind...
  10. Replies
    Views

My VW holds 2.5L of oil & doesn't even have an...

My VW holds 2.5L of oil & doesn't even have an oil filter... I do pour 1/2 a liter out of my air filter once a year, wipe it out & put 1/2 liter of fresh oil back in the air filter. A regular oil...
  11. Replies
    Views

I use oil... it comes from a bottle I buy from a...

I use oil... it comes from a bottle I buy from a store... Is that OK??? I'm really scared now... I thought I had an Engine in my Mirage, but some posters say we have a Motor... I have an electric...
  12. Replies
    Views

2017 + has bigger brakes & better suspension, so...

2017 + has bigger brakes & better suspension, so I'm told. CVT's fine but maintain it... 2017 has a couple more HP so that makes it a rocket ship...Other then that, pretty much the same as your old...
  13. This time of year the trailer is on it ALL...

This time of year the trailer is on it ALL weekend. And if the units are all 24" wide units, I can do 3 @ a time... I LOVE those trips :cool:
  14. Here's 2 snow blowers. $40.00 for fuel yesterday,...

Here's 2 snow blowers. $40.00 for fuel yesterday, $50.00 each for pick up & delivery. That puts me ahead by $60.00 :p

15. Fummins, if you have trouble with the jungle...

Fummins, if you have trouble with the jungle "O"rings, try these ...
  16. Replies
    Views

When I started in the Auto trade, we used to...

When I started in the Auto trade, we used to rebuild calipers all the time. To replace that boot, you will need to remove the caliper, remove the piston, remove the boot & reassemble. If you haven't...
  17. 26373 Here's at least 1, I can get some...

Here's at least 1, I can get some snowblower ones this weekend if you like!!! :p
  18. This may not be fair, but I use "The Pumpkin" for...

This may not be fair, but I use "The Pumpkin" for Pick up & delivery of Snowblowers & Lawnmowers & I charge for each trip, sooo... I'm slowly moving to the the "Mirage Makes Me Money" side even...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hey Wally, if it's under load at low speeds &...

Hey Wally, if it's under load at low speeds & sounds like it's coming from the back of the car, there is a TSB that may help. It worked on my car & may help yours. ...
  20. Replies
    Views

The neighbor is coming over after dark &...

The neighbor is coming over after dark & siphoning fuel for his Dodge Ram...Where & how do you drive??? All short trips in town??? Seriously, if your not sitting & idling all day & do highway...
  21. That is for the Catalyst Monitor. It is down...

That is for the Catalyst Monitor. It is down stream from the Cat Converter. Can you see the data from the sensor when the engine is running??? Does it show a signal that looks like the upstream...
  22. He can write that off as Shop Supplies ;)

He can write that off as Shop Supplies ;)
  23. Replies
    Views

The OEM "Fog" lights (if so equipped) will work...

The OEM "Fog" lights (if so equipped) will work if they are selected on & the head lights are on low beam... They turn off if you select High Beam.
  24. Replies
    Views

Mohammad is correct. My 2018 GT has 2 bulbs. A...

Mohammad is correct. My 2018 GT has 2 bulbs. A regular incandescent for the DRL & a halogen for the "Fog" lights. I've got pics, but for some reason, it won't let me attach them...It keeps telling me...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I put my snow tires on today & found I need front...

I put my snow tires on today & found I need front pads & rotors... I hope to get the parts & get the brakes finished before the snow comes... Probably not because my luck... :(
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4