Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Positive YouTube Mirage Review (despite click bait title)

Title makes it sound like another typical negative review, but this guy really liked it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4yAG9KteEg
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I finally got tired of my front weather tek one...

I finally got tired of my front weather tek one size fits all mat sliding around in the front, so out came the hole saw...
  3. Pretty rad to see the Mirage get some...

Pretty rad to see the Mirage get some recognition. Even at today’s inflated prices it is still the best value going for a brand new car.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I went and got heated seats (front driver and...

I went and got heated seats (front driver and passenger) installed by a local professional detailer.

On the whole it went fine. The seats themselves work great, the buttons look awesome (and put...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 25117 25118 Yeah, I need a carwash soon (I...

Yeah, I need a carwash soon (I won't post THAT in this thread though).

*Added... a race car driver's number because she's a friend of my daughter and she begged me to do this. At...
  6. Replies
    Views

Mitsu may or may not do well, I have no idea...

Mitsu may or may not do well, I have no idea about that.

But one thing I strongly disagree with is the notion that the Mirage is now "too expensive for people looking for economy cars."

No,...
  7. Replies
    Views

Thats great! Also so heartwarming to see so many...

Thats great! Also so heartwarming to see so many here utilize these cars to help family. When automotive nerds sneer at our rides for being "point A to point B" transportation only, sometimes it can...
  8. Replies
    Views

Let's see if you can do THIS...

with your big dumb SUV/Truck:

:o
  9. Replies
    Views

Found a plasma purple in the wild

Why oh why did Mitsu stop making these with this awesome color:

At the local grocery store. It was in pretty decent shape for its age. I've seen it around town in other places (and is in...
  10. Replies
    Views

Rad! Looks great. Yes, my hatch has comfortably...

Rad! Looks great. Yes, my hatch has comfortably taxi'd my two kids around town for all kinds of stuff. Small enough to fit in the tiny economy car only spots at work, roomy enough inside to be...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: More from the “< $20 accessories that require no...

More from the “< $20 accessories that require no skill” department:

I thought the stock cupholders were sufficient until I took my kiddos to see the Mario movie (fun family flick). The...
  12. A personal note and thank you for this forum

Hey everyone-

So last Thursday my father passed away from cancer. He was 74.

I've mentioned here and there that I've been driving from Indiana to Ohio a lot. The reason I've been doing this...
  13. Replies
    Views

You did great, at 14k you definitely did better...

You did great, at 14k you definitely did better than anything I'm seeing on cars. com that matches the rough mileage and year. I'm sure you'll love the car. Basically new at that mileage!
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I added the after market center console that I...

I added the after market center console that I found by searching these boards.

I also added an easy solution for how dark the cabin gets. I don’t like Mitsu’s factory option for mood lighting...
  15. Replies
    Views

Recent new 2023 Mirage buyer here who paid...

Recent new 2023 Mirage buyer here who paid current MSRP.

The car’s current value is relative to where prices are at today. I had no idea that five years ago you could buy one of these at 10k, so...
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah tbh these sorts of scuffs and surface wear...

Yeah tbh these sorts of scuffs and surface wear elements are just things I expect with every car I've ever had.

I will say, I had to buy a lawnmower yesterday and I used my mirage to pick it up....
  17. Replies
    Views

If those pics came from an iPhone, it is because...

If those pics came from an iPhone, it is because many message board forums can't read the metadata correctly on iphone pictures. What I do is I copy the picture on my phone using the screen capture...
  18. HOLY HECK that was not something I expected to...

HOLY HECK that was not something I expected to see when I logged in today. Glad you got out of that situation ok!
  19. even though I recognized, as objectively as I...

even though I recognized, as objectively as I could, how this car wouldn't be the best thing to use for many long road trips, I'm actually really looking forward to long trips with my Mirage. I...
  20. Ok, it’s a matter of preference. The points I was...

Ok, it’s a matter of preference. The points I was trying to make:

1. It’s sad the Fit isn’t being made anymore.
    2. For *me,* I’d rather get a new car with a long warranty that’s brand new for...
  21. I would just toss some MP3s on a cheap thumbdrive...

I would just toss some MP3s on a cheap thumbdrive and insert that into the USB connector. It should absolutely read that if it accepts data. Mine does.
  22. I posted this review to DeMuro's Youtube review...

I posted this review to DeMuro's Youtube review and also to Gold Pony's review (his review is much more positive though).
  23. Replies
    Views

Right, I'm definitely very aware of the many good...

Right, I'm definitely very aware of the many good things about the custom weathertechs. Just couldn't afford it really. My hope is the weathertech universal fit mats provide better coverage than the...
  24. Replies
    Views

OMIGOSH that red looks fantastic. Yes, as I said...

OMIGOSH that red looks fantastic. Yes, as I said in my recent review, the looks of these cars are growing on me by the day.
  25. First Ten Days Review: 2023 Mitsubishi Mirage BE edition

Mitsubishi Mirage 10 Day Review

Year: 2023
    Trim: BE
    Transmission: CVT
    Color: Infrared
    Miles driven: About 700. Two 3-hour drives and various in-town driving.
    Price Paid: MSRP of 18,500 with...
Page 1 of 2 1 2