Search:

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Don't let your house catch on far!

It's funny the things a person remembers. Me, being the ridiculous unserious person I am (watched way too many cartoons as a kid), was just blathering about "tars" in another thread. You know,...
  2. Replies
    Views

When the brakes plus the parachute at the end of...

When the brakes plus the parachute at the end of the quarter mile doesn't get you stopped prior to the sand pit, you need new drum brakes.
  3. Replies
    Views

I used to make a bet with guys that had Harley or...

I used to make a bet with guys that had Harley or old Brit bike work done in my garage. Let me do a complete fluid service using Red Line and if you can't feel the difference in the bike by the end...
  4. Replies
    Views

@ GlockX You may want to look at these...

@ GlockX

You may want to look at these threads:

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/5956-How-To-reduce-noise-through-Firewall
  5. Replies
    Views

I maintained a few mobile power generators with...

I maintained a few mobile power generators with Kubota 1.5L turbo diesel engines about two decades ago. They were simple but highly reliable. Our engines are far more sophisticated today.

If you...
  6. Replies
    Views

I don't even own a Mirage yet, but I've owned a...

I don't even own a Mirage yet, but I've owned a stringer of GM's. If I'd have bought them a bit further apart there would have not been a second, much less a fourth. The GM 3800, pre-AFM LS and...
  7. Replies
    Views

I'm not an expert. But I think if you were to...

I'm not an expert. But I think if you were to buy a Chevy Spark to replace your Mirage, it wouldn't be long before you WISHED you had that noisy engine back. Like when dealing with oil puking from...
  8. Replies
    Views

Smart Ass Deers...

Down hear in my land, them their deers are so smart, they put up signs for 'em. And the deer read and follow the signs as indicated.
  9. Replies
    Views

Beyond amazed

Yesterday I was driving to work at 4:30 am. Out of nowhere a doe was charging towards the driver’s side of my 2021 G4. There was nothing I could do as she was about two feet away and closing fast. I...
  10. If you are referring to the lower right rig...

If you are referring to the lower right rig that's an Icom IC7000. It sure looks like a G90 doesn't it? Makes me think the G90 guys looked at the Icom and figured since it's out of production for 15...
  11. Replies
    Views

In my opinion, spraying it with spray is not very...

In my opinion, spraying it with spray is not very helpful. Spraying it with spray, and toothbrushing it when wet with the spray to loosen it, spraying it again and wiping it out with a towel is the...
  12. Replies
    Views

I don't dislike Fords because I'm an ignorant...

I don't dislike Fords because I'm an ignorant fanboy of any brand, it's because I work on vehicles for a living. I've worked on a lot of different fords and most of them are designed to be junked...
  13. True. Spark seems decent on paper but a bit too...

True. Spark seems decent on paper but a bit too pretentious. I do remember it
    being taller driver friendly for me and it ends right there. Everything else just screams GM…yeah no thanks.
  14. Replies
    Views

Wow! My deepest sympathy. Here that "mechanic"...

Wow! My deepest sympathy. Here that "mechanic" would probably lose his license to perform as a recognized professional. After doing a job, it is mandatory to test it for ensuring the job was done...
  15. Replies
    Views

Too many. 3 waiting to be repaired. 4 or so...

Too many. 3 waiting to be repaired. 4 or so others hit in various spots that are total losses. Hauled away 10 or so shells last year for scrap.
  16. Replies
    Views

No, it was just another driver. Can go all...

No, it was just another driver. Can go all winter with only a few wrecks then come summer the hooples come out of the woodwork and go mental crashing into stuff. I don't get it.
  17. These things don’t lack power…....

These things don’t lack power….
    https://youtu.be/UUDk_hqeJD8

Usually…
  18. Try again OP :sleeping:

Try again OP :sleeping:
  19. Replies
    Views

I haven't updated this in a while. Thanks to...

I haven't updated this in a while. Thanks to everyone that subscribed so far and stuck around. Video's are a bit of a pita for me to put together, I use my phone to do editing for the most part and...
  20. I donÂ’t believe OP. Back in college I drove my...

I donÂ’t believe OP. Back in college I drove my then 91Â’ Corolla 3 speed automatic to Lake Mammoth via Hwy 395 for Physical Geography Field Study and it rode fine. Elevation is 7,800 ft. Yes it was...
  21. June Lake exists at least. It sounds like a nice...

June Lake exists at least. It sounds like a nice area, too!

I would check it out with my Mirage if it weren't 2000 miles away! :)
  22. Never read more bull in any other thread! I've...

Never read more bull in any other thread!

I've been in and over the European alps several times a year, and had none of the issues like in the first post. This car does what it is supposed to, and...
  23. I think this thread needs Jerry Springer.

I think this thread needs Jerry Springer.
  24. That's just Doug Demuro posting. Or a...

That's just Doug Demuro posting. Or a Ford,Kia,Hyundai,Dailmer-whatchamacallit now ceo?
  25. This whole post is just a crank yanker. This...

This whole post is just a crank yanker. This post is from a person who would stand in front of a police station and point a video camera at the police station. The law enforcement officers and the...
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4