Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the...

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the headlights that you have. I like the looks of them, and they have some pretty good reviews. I've been researching a bunch of different ones, and I think...
  2. Updated my garage entry w/ the tires I'm...

Updated my garage entry w/ the tires I'm currently using, and a link to the fog lights that I got off of ebay.
    I have been extremely happy with them for anybody that is hesitant in purchasing them...
  3. I appreciate the feedback, but I actually don't...

I appreciate the feedback, but I actually don't ever use the AUTO selection on the AC. I either turn the AC on if it's too hot, or I turn it off if it's comfortable. Actually, I will even run with it...
  4. One thing that I forgot to mention about the...

One thing that I forgot to mention about the latest AC compressor replacement:

The compressor itself had not failed internally, and there was absolutely no trash in the system. We found the small...
  5. Thank you for the reminder! It's nice to document...

Thank you for the reminder! It's nice to document this stuff and I wish I had the time to do so as they had came up.

I'm going to try to do this by memory as best as possible, so bare with...
  6. Yes sir! Just noticed this reply as my email is...

Yes sir! Just noticed this reply as my email is usually loaded with junk mail.
    I crossed 101,000 last weekend actually. The miles keep on going up like crazy! haha.
    The car has saved me a ton of...
  7. I had the same problem. I was starting to hate...

I had the same problem. I was starting to hate the car and consider getting rid of it due to increasing "road noise" as I thought it to be. Since it was a gradual increase in noise, I didn't see it...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks everybody! motormontreal- I ended up...

Thanks everybody!

motormontreal- I ended up with the Sapphire Blue somewhat by default, but I've ended up liking it after all. There was not much choice with the combo I desired in the Houston...