Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. On the Post of Mirage Quirks find the Test Audio...

On the Post of Mirage Quirks find the Test Audio post. See which speaker isn't working at the fullest. What i do in mine to make it a lil better. A: Put Bass like +3or 4 Treble higher and all. Fade...
  2. Replies
    Views

Mirage Meet Up....

I'm not sure if any one has ever thought of doing a Mirage meet say at a Local Park. Or a Parking Lot. I am thinking about setting one up. I know we have people all over the world so i know it will...
  3. Replies
    Views

This is coming from a salesman < Me: Not a tech....

This is coming from a salesman < Me: Not a tech. I believe the REcall for the ECM/ECU is your problem. From the lights that are on it seems that is it. Should be covered under warranty. I think you...
  4. I got More info on the New 17 Mirage Parts ####....

I got More info on the New 17 Mirage Parts ####.
    Here they are.

FR Susp Coil Spring Part # 4040A412 :PNC Part Spec: 40176
    Crossmember,FR Axle # 4000A388 :PNC Part Spec: 32162
    FR Susp...
  5. Replies
    Views

SSN is for Registration purposes 1st. Also if...

SSN is for Registration purposes 1st. Also if your a criminal they can sell you the car. But expect a knock on your door from some not so polite Gestapo breaking down your door. Also what Geo said...
  6. Replies
    Views

Whats the most.....

Hey Guys adn Gals,
    What is the most Miles you've seen on a Mirage. For instance I have a customer that just came in for Service this gentleman I thought he only had about 50-60K Miles on it. I...
  7. I thought 3d was full of it when i saw his logs....

I thought 3d was full of it when i saw his logs. after a lil investigation and PMs back and forth. He does things that some ppl cant. Well me living in Jersey for sure cant ill get ran over. He tells...
  8. Hey Everyone I dont lie. Im not a typical sales...

Hey Everyone I dont lie. Im not a typical sales consulant. Just found out Officially that $3500 Rebate, can actually be $4000 Rebate, With $289 of mark up from MSRP to Invoice you could legitimately...
  9. Replies
    Views

the new 17 is pretty sweet. from what i seen in...

the new 17 is pretty sweet. from what i seen in training and all. But the 15 just got sweeter with a $3500 rebate. Plus $500 if you qualify. $4000 off these little buggers make a huge difference.
  10. Hey guys Officially they just put $3500 in...

Hey guys Officially they just put $3500 in rebates on 2015 mirages time to buy is now!
  11. So i know i cant sway your vote. But it seems...

So i know i cant sway your vote. But it seems that you have Chip on your Shoulder from a previous dealer. Some dealers are Aholes, I strive to be a non-typical sleeze bag sales guy. I do hear some...
  12. Replies
    Views

so ya i went thru Mitsubishi with the warranty. I...

so ya i went thru Mitsubishi with the warranty. I know they maid the minimum on me. 1200 is pretty good for coverage tho.
  13. Replies
    Views

Tuesday this week i will post our new incentives...

Tuesday this week i will post our new incentives from the 15 to the 17. so you can know what your looking at compared to both,. With a used one you still get Road Side ASSt. and the Bumper to Bumper...
  14. Dealerships are allowed to make money. If you...

Dealerships are allowed to make money. If you come in undereducated and we can make money sure we will. But if you can get a New car with a sticker of $14,000 and walk out Paying TOTAL out the door...
  15. I got a Bumper to Bumper 100k. I got the...

I got a Bumper to Bumper 100k. I got the remainder of 5y/60k with the price. I paid a lil extra for the extra coverage. Also got GAP and Tire and Wheel< That is just in case i dont avoid a pot hole...
  16. I would say your right Daox, I sell these guys,...

I would say your right Daox,
    I sell these guys, and it looks like the CVT is the higher seller. More CVT to older demographic. 5 Speed man to people that want the absolute lowest price i.e poor...
  17. Replies
    Views

I got told "...I am impressed"

Hey Guys & Gals.. I drove a couple colleagues up to training in Philly (about 30 min ride) I of course drove since now the gas doesn't bother me at all. I was going down the high way. I went to pass...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Found out the other day. If you hold the Mode...

Found out the other day. If you hold the Mode button. It shuts off the Raido. If you press it again turns back on.
  19. I will work on getting those Part #s that are...

I will work on getting those Part #s that are missing.
  20. I know from just sitting in the 17' it feels like...

I know from just sitting in the 17' it feels like there is less body roll. or fat ass roll< im a fat kid so i can say this. I know in my current 15' i get in it and u see and fell the car move down....
  21. Replies
    Views

Let me do some more reseach. I should be able to...

Let me do some more reseach. I should be able to get some part #s up on the forum in a little.
  22. You asked, I've delivered (Part #'s of 2017 vs. 2015 Mirage Suspension)

Ok so i am not a technician buff or any thing just sell these guys. I got this info straight from my Parts Dept.
    Here is the Parts # on a 15 Mirage that i have....

Part # 4040A411- Pnc Part...
  23. i have a customer of mine he was just here for an...

i have a customer of mine he was just here for an Oil change. He had 80k on his ODo he is a Realtor and does a huge area that is why he has so much. That is 80,000 Miles. he absolutely loves it. told...
  24. Thread: It does it.....

by Dontee
    Replies
    Views

It does it.....

I just drove up to the Poconos (about 2hr drive) from my house in jersey. It took me over 3 in a Half Hours. Well Back story, it does it.... I drove Monday Night and if you live near me you...
  25. Replies
    Views

I mean i work at a dealership. so i was looking...

I mean i work at a dealership. so i was looking for our Plow truck. but that is down the street since it is too big for our Japanese car lifts.
Page 1 of 2 1 2