Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Are you driving a Mirage? Are you liking your...

Are you driving a Mirage? Are you liking your Mirage? Then who cares what the "professional" reviewers think. The customer base knows the proper information, as seen my actual buyer reviews and...
  2. Replies
    Views

Not complicated enough for a manual...

Not complicated enough for a manual...
  3. Replies
    Views

I did this earlier this year sometime. Just...

I did this earlier this year sometime.

Just going off memory... I believe the under hood insulation covers the area and I cut through it with 2 circles where the nozzles are located. It was easier...
  4. Spot on. Electrical Efficiency(Ohm's Law) ≠...

Spot on. Electrical Efficiency(Ohm's Law) ≠ Electrical Power(Watts). Energy cannot be created past the max power, regardless of the efficiency. Ohm's of an amp is just telling you how...
  5. Replies
    Views

I've put over 50k miles on mine over the past...

I've put over 50k miles on mine over the past year and a half, with most of it being freeway/long road trips. No issues with reliability. I drive around 100 miles a day in it due to work. Have...
  6. Most likely. OP, take the inside door panel off...

Most likely. OP, take the inside door panel off and peel a bit of the plastic away from that area. Push it out. My car got broad-sided by a tornado and a tree fell on the driver side. Both doors...
  7. Hatch fits a bike just fine with the seats down...

Hatch fits a bike just fine with the seats down and front wheel removed. A bike rack is 100% easier though, so that's what I use with no ill effects. It's to the point I don't even remove it now...
  8. Replies
    Views

Voted. I didn't even know this was still a...

Voted.

I didn't even know this was still a thing. I use to have a fully sponsored HIN show Eclipse that I toured with in 2005. Haven't even seen anything about HIN in years since this post.
  9. 45k and no issues thus far with oil consumption.

45k and no issues thus far with oil consumption.
  10. Replies
    Views

Interesting to see that the EU version didn't...

Interesting to see that the EU version didn't come with one. The US version has one that snaps into the front bumper, making the bumper a pain to remove as you have to remove the panel to get to the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Yes. Years ago though. ...

Yes. Years ago though.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/Showeclipse/Turboswap.jpg
    3G with 1G swap. 34psi. 580hp at the wheels. Electronic switch shift.
  12. Replies
    Views

This. Yes. I use the mirrors for quick checks of...

This. Yes. I use the mirrors for quick checks of my surroundings while driving down the road. Merging, backing, etc... is always a head turn, as it should be.
  13. Replies
    Views

No, it will not. I keep a full-sized spare in...

No, it will not. I keep a full-sized spare in the trunk area. Tried both ways, does not fit flat or full. I'm on the road all the time and just have it there for peace of mind. I travel alone, so...
  14. Replies
    Views

I have an iPod in the glovebox and don't use the...

I have an iPod in the glovebox and don't use the CD player at all, so I bought:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JP0RTB4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I've tried a lot...
  15. Sorry. Been busy with other things lately. ...

Sorry. Been busy with other things lately.

Has had no issues whatsoever. I went with a 3 inch pipe and cone filter. Gave a nice growl during revving and couldn't hear it during normal throttle....
  16. Replies
    Views

I drive it like I stole it. My other car is a...

I drive it like I stole it. My other car is a racecar, so I don't exactly drive the Mirage nice. Outside temperature is the biggest culprit I've seen. 15mpg difference along same route between...
  17. Mine is working like a charm. No ill effects....

Mine is working like a charm. No ill effects. Still same MPG with the new custom intake. Great product!
  18. Replies
    Views

I bought one. I took it off after about 1 minute....

I bought one. I took it off after about 1 minute. I thought it looked retarded since, 1) it doesn't mount flush at the bottom where it mates to the car's mount and 2) it looked goofy as heck all...
  19. Agreed with all above. It's been 90+ here daily...

Agreed with all above. It's been 90+ here daily and the car is cooled off within a couple minutes of starting it.
  20. Replies
    Views

Front page of Yahoo this morning...

It was MSN.. oh well.. I have too many tabs open and haven't had my coffee...

The thumbnail is a blue Mirage...

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/most-boring-cars-money-can-buy?icid=autos_5435
  21. Replies
    Views

I like the old Top Gear mantra made by Jeremy,...

I like the old Top Gear mantra made by Jeremy, "How often do you use the 400hp in your sports car? Not much. You can use all the power and drive the wheels off a car with 100hp."

Or something to...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Picked up my Mystic Black DE 5MT with Bluetooth...

Picked up my Mystic Black DE 5MT with Bluetooth for $11,890. The put down $2000 for me, so I walked out with $0 down.

Ordered the side window deflectors for $97 after tax. Should be in next week!...