Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I bought my 5 speed 2015 new in December 2014....

I bought my 5 speed 2015 new in December 2014. It's got about 120,000 miles on it now.
    I can average around 50 mpg in the summer. It drops to mid 40's in the winter.
    The only problem I've had was a...
  2. I replaced the shoes on my 2015 a few weeks ago....

I replaced the shoes on my 2015 a few weeks ago. 105,000 miles. Front shoe on the left side was real thin but not quite
    down to the metal. I bought Bosch shoes on E-Bay. Had to drill out the hole...
  3. I replaced the right front bearing on my 2015 at...

I replaced the right front bearing on my 2015 at 99,000 miles. It was making a little noise but not real bad.
    The left side bearing is still quiet at 102,000 miles.
  4. Does anyone know at what coolant temp the red...

Does anyone know at what coolant temp the red overtemp light comes on? I can't find
    that info anywhere.
  5. Replies
    Views

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/1912-S...

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/1912-Spare-fob-key-(very-expensive-from-dealer-other-options-)/page2

Another chip key thread
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I tried the speaker check. Each front speaker...

I tried the speaker check. Each front speaker made a low tone with a high pitched beep. The rear speakers only made
    the low tone but the high beep was missing. Do the rear speakers not have the...
  7. You can buy a transponder key blank on Ebay for...

You can buy a transponder key blank on Ebay for less than $10. The part number is MIT17A-PT. Have it cut to fit your car then program your car to use it using the procedure in the owners manual. This...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I often listen to long mp3 podcasts from a memory...

I often listen to long mp3 podcasts from a memory stick plugged into the usb connection. Some of these are over an hour in length. It's really important that they pick up where they left off when I...