Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I did take my SpaceStar on the road with the goal...

I did take my SpaceStar on the road with the goal to find out exactly was the fuel economy on it. Filled it up to the top, arrived at the destination with 85km on the dashboard, the pump onyl...
  2. 10-20% more. If you had an 7-9l/100km car, you'd...

10-20% more. If you had an 7-9l/100km car, you'd get a 8-12l/100km car if you run it using LPG, but seeing that it's twice the cheaper (atleast here), it really saves some money. I talked to my...
  3. Replies
    Views

Welcome Vincent! A fellow Space Star owner here...

Welcome Vincent! A fellow Space Star owner here aswell! :)

And 4 times more expensive to find a reliable automatic transmission technician here to fix it up for you if they break. Here in MK,...
  4. Replies
    Views

I get a resonance/harmonic at "exactly" 2.5RPM,...

I get a resonance/harmonic at "exactly" 2.5RPM, mostly in lower speeds. It's like a thin metallic sound. Used to be much louder at the beggining, now at around 13000kms, still occasionally hearing...
  5. Uff, the white looks really good on a Mirage. I'm...

Uff, the white looks really good on a Mirage. I'm annoyed that I couldn't get mine in white. Congratulations!
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Finally had the opportunity to film a "roadtrip"...

Finally had the opportunity to film a "roadtrip" timelapse with my Spacestar. Driving from Mavrovo to Skopje, filmed it to show you the roads and cars that we drive down here.

7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It's a very large topic and I wouldn't like to...

It's a very large topic and I wouldn't like to get into it and go off-topic.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I also think that he would've approved that. My...

I also think that he would've approved that. My ethnicity is Macedonian (not Greek), and I live in the now-called North Macedonia, but I would like to steer away from geo-politics, nationalities, the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Europe is hot over crossovers. Personally I hate...

Europe is hot over crossovers. Personally I hate that trend as it doesn't offer much off-road capability, just some added plastic trim. The black trunk reminds me of Toyota's mini hatchbacks here...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: To anyone out there thinking of buying the...

To anyone out there thinking of buying the original boot rubber mat for the Mirage/Space Star - don't. I did that mistake and was disappointed by what I received. A flimsy plasticky piece of rubbish...
  11. Thread: New member

by george
    Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!
  12. Why don't you get a false "seatbelt connector" ?

Why don't you get a false "seatbelt connector" ?
  13. Replies
    Views

Excellent so far! Thanks for asking! Consumption...

Excellent so far! Thanks for asking!
    Consumption is okay, the ride comfort is miles ahead of my old car. In a sentence, I've been spoiled :D

Still haven't got it out to properly drive it because...
  14. +1 on this one, especially in rallying. The...

+1 on this one, especially in rallying. The Pajero was awesome in Dakar. Miss those times.

I don't get reviewers at all. As I've mentioned in my introduction post - a Dacia Sandero base model...
  15. Replies
    Views

Thanks!

Thanks!
  16. Replies
    Views

Thanks! I think so too as I was lurking this...

Thanks! I think so too as I was lurking this forum & didn't find anyone else.

I got the manual, a pretty much standard decision here in this part of the world. Apart from the brake-in period that...
  17. Replies
    Views

New owner, new member!

Hi everyone! Thanks for being a great community and helping me to decide finally on a 2021 Space Star which I got a few days ago and have been driving it all the time. Coming from a crappy old diesel...