Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

There are devices...

There are devices available (in the US) that you can plug in to permanently disable this feature.
    As usual...Mitsubishi is not one of the brands supported yet. :eek:

Here's an old thread from...
  2. Replies
    Views

For CVT vehicles Auto Stop and Go has a different...

For CVT vehicles Auto Stop and Go has a different transmission. The Auto stop and go CVT has an electric CVT fluid pump presumably to run while the car is off to maintain CVT fluid pressure and allow...
  3. Made an adapter cable using the header and mic I...

Made an adapter cable using the header and mic I linked earlier. The sound is a bit on the quiet side. There is no settings to adjust the volume of the mic on the radio that I can find. I attached...
  4. Agreed.

Agreed.
  5. thats a fancy trim you got there, there's a screw...

thats a fancy trim you got there, there's a screw on the handle then lift it up.
  6. Do you have the vertical screw where the handle...

Do you have the vertical screw where the handle is within the blue circle?
  7. Try these: ...

Try these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T5ZYF0W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Don't worry about "unavailable". Many others just like them.....
  8. No software/settings is needed to make the camera...

No software/settings is needed to make the camera work from the radio. It clearly needs to be wired in to know the car is in reverse somehow if you aren't using an OEM camera (this is the only time...
  9. The JAE ports came in today, also the microphone...

The JAE ports came in today, also the microphone came in last week. I am still waiting on the mono 3.5mm mic lead female port to attach to the JAE port to come in to finish the mic cable. Also, the...
  10. Replies
    Views

6 gallons of 0w20 less than $50

Found a great deal on a dexos approved oil. https://www.grainger.com/product/DURAMAX-Engine-Oil-6-gal-Size-56HT78
  11. Amazon Basics, Kirkland, and SuperTech oil are...

Amazon Basics, Kirkland, and SuperTech oil are all made by Warren. All three brands have positive reviews with many millions of miles driven on them. Many youtube videos on the quality of the oil. If...
  12. I haven't gone through all the settings on...

I haven't gone through all the settings on either, but there seems to be more on the 2021 for settings (if you don't consider Sirius XM and Carplay objectively better). All I ever had to do on the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Free old radio

I was wondering if anyone wanted my OEM radio, its the kind without the touch screen. It should be fully functional. Either pickup in toronto or you can pay shipping.
  14. Replies
    Views

Thank you!

Thank you!
  15. Replies
    Views

16. Replies
    Views

If you drive it around in Ds or B its pretty fun...

If you drive it around in Ds or B its pretty fun as it keeps the RPM's up.

Id go for handling upgrades, lower springs, sway bar, strut tower bar, stiffer shocks and struts.
  17. Replies
    Views

My advice is leave it as is, They aren't...

My advice is leave it as is, They aren't particularly good looking (kind of looks like a bloated Nissan versa sedan with the roof line) and will never be fast, All you would be doing is ruining a...
  18. Replies
    Views

Brilliant idea! Maybe homework for an admin?...

Brilliant idea!

Maybe homework for an admin?

FYI, List of lamps and bulbs, European models:

front blinker: 21W (PY21W) = yellow tinted bulb
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Today I finished my exhaust "project". Deleted...

Today I finished my exhaust "project".
    Deleted the resonator and the final part of the exhaust is now 1.75" instead of 1.5"
    Sounds good to me, no annoying sounds.

https://youtu.be/6gJCy7TYPTM...
  20. Replies
    Views

I love those wheels! Do they have those anywhere...

I love those wheels! Do they have those anywhere in the US?
  21. If that Mitsu oil is too difficult to get or too...

If that Mitsu oil is too difficult to get or too expensive, here is an alternative that folks in Europe do:

Get a VW 50400 complant oil, or a Porsche A30 compliant oil! These are 100% PAO and...
  22. I don't know if this helps...but here's the...

I don't know if this helps...but here's the wiring schematic for the Metra harness that allows you to connect your factory radio harness connector to an aftermarket radio...

23. Replies
    Views

I'm pretty pleased with the results. It wasn't...

I'm pretty pleased with the results. It wasn't that expensive, and the weight added is negligible. It's still not a Lexus, but it's much improved. I took it on the highway at 70 mph, and I could...
  24. Replies
    Views

Headliner If you're looking at this post just...

Headliner

If you're looking at this post just for the headliner, removing the top plastic trim pieces as covered earlier in the thread is necessary before what follows here.

It's finally time...
  25. Replies
    Views

Plastic Trim I think it's best to start with...

Plastic Trim

I think it's best to start with the driver's skid plate. You can see, there's only a single white plastic rivet holding it in. Pull straight up to remove.
Page 1 of 2 1 2