Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I just did my first CVT fluid exchange at 58k...

I just did my first CVT fluid exchange at 58k miles. I used a Schwaben 6.5L fluid extractor from ECS Tuning, and backed my car up onto ramps. After driving about 20 minutes beforehand I was able to...
  2. Replies
    Views

Not yet, probably at the end of the month. I'm...

Not yet, probably at the end of the month. I'm trying to save them for when it gets colder.

They arrived in two days, and look really nice. They are made in South Korea with a manufacture date of...
  3. Replies
    Views

Cheap Nexen 175/65r14 tires

$21.96 each. I ordered a set.

https://www.giga-tires.com/175-65-14/nexen-tires/npriz-ah5/tirecode/15011NXK
  4. https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2018/07/mitsubis...

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2018/07/mitsubishi-mirage-may-become-brands-next-crossover-vehicle/
  5. Slap on some plastic cladding and call it a CUV....

Slap on some plastic cladding and call it a CUV. The Mirage Cross!!
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm interested. I was planning on getting the...

I'm interested. I was planning on getting the Ultra Racing strut tower bar when I had an extra $150 laying around.
  7. If you read thetruthaboutcars.com it sounds like...

If you read thetruthaboutcars.com it sounds like the dealers can't give Fiats away. LOL The dealer closest to me hasn't budged on their lone 500 Abarth, but the dealer in Olean, NY has one for...
  8. That actually looks really clean! Like Loren...

That actually looks really clean! Like Loren said, it's just surface rust on a cast iron rotor. Come up to NY to see what real rust looks like!
  9. They look fantastic, really beefy! I just paid my...

They look fantastic, really beefy! I just paid my balance.
  10. Replies
    Views

James Provenzano has the most annoying radio ads!...

James Provenzano has the most annoying radio ads! Lol

Rochester, NY: at least we still have two Mitsubishi dealerships!
  11. Come on guys and gals. We asked and Daox...

Come on guys and gals. We asked and Daox delivered. Let's not let him down, as I'd like to see more products in the future!
  12. Replies
    Views

Just my two cents, but I have the Toyo Extensa...

Just my two cents, but I have the Toyo Extensa A/S in 185/60r14. After 20k miles I'm almost to the wear bars. My stock Enasaves were in similar shape after 15k miles, so perhaps my driving style has...
  13. Replies
    Views

Where did you order them from?

Where did you order them from?
  14. Did you paint or powdercoat your steelies? I...

Did you paint or powdercoat your steelies? I think the white looks awesome!
  15. The Fiesta is being replaced in North America by...

The Fiesta is being replaced in North America by the EcoSport, and it seems the Chevy Sonic is on the chopping block. But then again the Mirage is very popular in Southeast Asia. So who knows. I...
  16. Poll: I know that I haven't responded to the poll...

I know that I haven't responded to the poll because there's no option for me. I've owned my 2015 for two years, and it tracks straight as an arrow, and tire wear is normal. I don't have any reason to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Not to shoot down the Speedlab intake; but I...

Not to shoot down the Speedlab intake; but I think the cheaper, and simpler way would be to buy the MAF housing from Daox, then just pick up a filter, piece of pipe, and the necessary couplers and...
  18. I was thinking the same thing as Eggman. Maybe...

I was thinking the same thing as Eggman. Maybe crash testing necessitated it. Do other markets get a folding rear seatback?
  19. Replies
    Views

Any updates? I have an Injen cold air intake for...

Any updates? I have an Injen cold air intake for a 2005 Honda Civic that I bought a few years ago. The Honda Civic intake was the closest to what was on my old Suzuki Reno. I never got around to...
  20. Replies
    Views

Does the Mirage cackle?? Only when it sees...

Does the Mirage cackle??

Only when it sees something funny!! :D
  21. Replies
    Views

That looks cool! I do wish our cars had some kind...

That looks cool! I do wish our cars had some kind of rear dome light.
  22. Flatbroke, mind your own business. You can drive...

Flatbroke, mind your own business. You can drive your car like a little old lady, secure in the knowledge that your warranty shall never be voided. You don't need to come here and crap all over...
  23. Replies
    Views

Just thought I would chime in. I purchased a set...

Just thought I would chime in. I purchased a set of Toyo Extensa A/S tires from treaddepot.com last November. They are 185/60r14, and I got a screaming deal. They were having a Black Friday sale plus...
  24. Replies
    Views

X Race Space Star

Has anyone seen this one before? It looks pretty cool, but details are scarce. It almost looks like a photoshop.

25. Replies
    Views

Dude, don't waste your money on $60 lowering...

Dude, don't waste your money on $60 lowering springs. You can almost guarantee they're going to be garbage. Save up some more money and go with a proven brand of springs.
Page 1 of 2 1 2