Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I hear you Wallythacker....I live in a similar...

I hear you Wallythacker....I live in a similar area where your reputation is built on the strength of your word and like you have noticed a decline in the ethics of some vendors.
    I teamed up...
  2. A bit late with my response but NAPA here in...

A bit late with my response but NAPA here in Renfrew had a match for my replacement, their part number is PFC 1818268 it cost me $16 Cdn.
  3. Replies
    Views

This is how I mounted the other splash/dust...

This is how I mounted the other splash/dust shield after working on the other side.....
  4. Replies
    Views

Got it all back together, all works as it should,...

Got it all back together, all works as it should, no more trouble lights on the dashboard display.
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I found that certain needle nose pliers...

Yeah, I found that certain needle nose pliers work well in a situation where the snap ring isn't corroded to beat all gettup!
    Edited to add; I used a pair of needle nose pliers with 20 inch handles...
  6. Replies
    Views

I got impatient and put the torch to her.....25960

I got impatient and put the torch to her.....25960
  7. Replies
    Views

The brake switch appears to be fine, I'm gonna...

The brake switch appears to be fine, I'm gonna call it a night after I unhook the battery and let it sit overnight, maybe it just needs a reset?

Edited to add; Reconnected the battery this...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I have to chuckle at the You Tubers in...

Yeah, I have to chuckle at the You Tubers in Arizona or California working on 20 year old machines.....no rust to speak of.:mad:

Of course I could wash my vehicles more, that would probably help,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Got the abs sensor out. Here's my recipe.... ...

Got the abs sensor out. Here's my recipe....

Drilled a 1/16" pilot hole first, then threaded a 1 1/2" #8 wood screw then used a 2 foot crowbar & 16 oz hammer to start tapping, increase strength...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yeah, my abs sensor is stuck just like you...

Yeah, my abs sensor is stuck just like you said....but it turns out my hillbilly auto shop skills aren't to blame (yet) for my lack of success.....

I realized that the other knuckle was untouched,...
  11. Replies
    Views

My local NAPA has these in stock. They're on...

My local NAPA has these in stock.
    They're on sale as well! :cool:
  12. I just took it to the junk yard under it's own...

I just took it to the junk yard under it's own power....bought a 2011 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 with a 4.8 V8
  13. Replies
    Views

Got my starter this morning from Arnprior Auto...

Got my starter this morning from Arnprior Auto wreckers.....5 minutes to install, $80 Cdn.... sure beats waiting for shipping!
  14. I said that straight up to their face, although...

I said that straight up to their face, although the desk guy was a new hire from Crappy Tire and I cut him some slack and told him as much....and I told them that the Donnelly Mitsubishi dealer was 5...
  15. I had them install the new mass airflow sensor,...

I had them install the new mass airflow sensor, that part was cool.
    The not so cool part was that last week they were making noises like it may be covered under the 10 yr warranty, I thought that...
  16. This was just posted on a FB mechanics group I...

This was just posted on a FB mechanics group I belong to...."What does it mean when this light comes on?"22362
  17. Replies
    Views

I vote for the angle grinder solution.With a...

I vote for the angle grinder solution.With a spray bottle of water to put out any sparks that get out of hand....
  18. Replies
    Views

I get the reason why manufacturers like unibody...

I get the reason why manufacturers like unibody construction but IMHO anything that doesn't have a body on frame shouldn't be called a truck. Honda has one of these already and I just think of it as...
  19. I've activated the CC on a 2015 CVT. I found that...

I've activated the CC on a 2015 CVT. I found that my car had the wiring already, I had to buy the keypad to fit the steering wheel online.
    I contacted Mitsubishi about buying the keypad from them...
  20. Replies
    Views

I use an old garden tractor to cut an acre of...

I use an old garden tractor to cut an acre of grass with a 42" snowblower attachment on it for the snow, driveway's deep & wide.Bought them used and rigged a power lift for the blower using a cheap...
  21. Replies
    Views

I owned a Chevette back in the day that wouldn't...

I owned a Chevette back in the day that wouldn't engage 1st while moving (with the clutch depressed) I was arguing with a relative that "sure, it'll go into first while rolling!" ....turned out it...
  22. Replies
    Views

I finally found the meme that fit.... 20791

I finally found the meme that fit....
  23. Replies
    Views

It turns out my 'valve noise' was in fact loose...

It turns out my 'valve noise' was in fact loose heat shields. Corroded fasteners. The dealer replaced them with stainless steel, on my way in 2 hours,that included some tsb work on the electrical...
  24. Like Fummins I've reused the pan gasket but I'd...

Like Fummins I've reused the pan gasket but I'd get a new ORing for the cartridge filter, it's easily damaged.
  25. I agree, this engine was the diesel version for...

I agree, this engine was the diesel version for the Smart fortwo, the reason I bought the Mirage after selling the fortwo. i googled "3a9"
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4