Search:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I believe all trims have the rear vents. they are...

I believe all trims have the rear vents. they are mentioned in Doug's YouTube review of the car. I have no idea how the vents are run but you can see the Mirage with the floor exposed in this thread:...
  2. They are different, Rockauto lists them...

They are different, Rockauto lists them separately: https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/mitsubishi,2015,mirage,1.2l+l3,3309833,drivetrain,cv+axle,2288
  3. Replies
    Views

Below is a photo of the GLX Philippines trim...

Below is a photo of the GLX Philippines trim mirage which i stole off the inter webs. It does not have ABS.

Thread about how the mirage has no front sway bar in some markets:...
  4. Replies
    Views

In ontario you can sign OPCF 28A to exclude...

In ontario you can sign OPCF 28A to exclude drivers you live with from being insured for your cars: https://www.thinkinsure.ca/insurance-help-centre/opcf-28a-excluded-driver.html
  5. They may be comparing it to the price of the...

They may be comparing it to the price of the versa with CVT transmission.
  6. I think there's a forum post on here of someone...

I think there's a forum post on here of someone putting a 2017 rear torsion beam on a 2015 as he had alignment issues and it worked for him so yeah its definitely possible.

I doubt the improvement...
  7. Replies
    Views

The photos on...

The photos on https://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/en/buy/configure-your-mitsubishi/configurator still show poverty rims on the base trim in canada

but on the comparison breakdown it says they all...
  8. Replies
    Views

I think the biggest difference (for me) between...

I think the biggest difference (for me) between canada and USA base models is you get collision avoidance in America.

In canada collision avoidance is only available on the top trim, which my...
  9. Replies
    Views

I've never seen anyone do this unless they were...

I've never seen anyone do this unless they were unable to push the piston back without opening the bleeder valve. I can almost guarantee you no dealership does this as part of a brake service.
  10. Replies
    Views

Your "daytime running lights" photo has the...

Your "daytime running lights" photo has the parking lights on.Those are not the Daytime running lights. You need to turn off all lights and you will see what the Daytime Running Lights are.
  11. Replies
    Views

Fummins is correct.

Fummins is correct.
  12. Replies
    Views

Search for block heater install on this forum. It...

Search for block heater install on this forum. It is easy ish to spot if you pop the hood and know what you are looking for.
  13. The toyota hybrid does not have a conventional...

The toyota hybrid does not have a conventional starter, the planetary transmission has a second electric motor that is used to both determine the effective gear ratio of the eCVT and start the engine.
  14. I have disconnected and reconnected the radio...

I have disconnected and reconnected the radio before without issue. The car comes with the radio fuse disconnected from the factory and it is installed during the PDI (pre delivery inspection) by the...
  15. Replies
    Views

It can potentially be related yes. If the Valve...

It can potentially be related yes. If the Valve is very dirty/sticky or if its internal spring is damaged it could cause the valve to intermittently stick further open causing a vacuum leak. PCV...
  16. Replies
    Views

The Positive Crankcase Ventilation(PCV) system...

The Positive Crankcase Ventilation(PCV) system also has a valve which can go bad and cause a rough idle. It is located on the left side of the engine just above the fuel rail. Here are instructions...
  17. I looked online and on the factory service...

I looked online and on the factory service manual, neither the code nor the code description exist. If I had to guess the description you are seeing might be incorrect.

I recommend maybe trying...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There was a company selling a 150,000 euro?...

There was a company selling a 150,000 euro? pound? racing mirage with independent rear suspension awhile ago. I'm fairly sure no one bought it. This type of modification is horribly expensive...
  19. Do you have a photo of what you mean? the letter...

Do you have a photo of what you mean? the letter shown in the display is the gear selected. P is for Park, D for drive, R for Reverse...
  20. Thread: CVT Question

by mohammad
    Replies
    Views

At 17:13 in this youtube video the official...

At 17:13 in this youtube video the official factory service manual instructions on checking the dip stick level are shown: https://youtu.be/erlbDUi48Jk?si=er7nGVbIZMkjYZRV&t=1033
  21. Replies
    Views

CVTz50 as shown in the top left corner of his...

CVTz50 as shown in the top left corner of his photos is the name of the app.
  22. Replies
    Views

here is a list of software customizations that...

here is a list of software customizations that are possible: https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/8123-Explanation-ETACS-coding-list-programming
  23. Replies
    Views

You will certainly be fine. I've driven with 500+...

You will certainly be fine. I've driven with 500+ lbs of passengers before without issue. The owners manual states that towing is not allowed in North America so this may violate state law, void your...
  24. Thread: Lurching?

by mohammad
    Replies
    Views

the car has idle neutral feature it shifts to...

the car has idle neutral feature it shifts to neutral when you stop. Also were have DFCO where the car stops using gas when slowing down then it restarts using gas when you get slow enough to prevent...
  25. Replies
    Views

I would take whatever you think is more reliable.

I would take whatever you think is more reliable.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4