Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

ill keep you in mind! i want to try to stay away...

ill keep you in mind! i want to try to stay away from testers though incase something lets go in the engine or some unforseen event happens, as this is part of R&D for making one off performance...
  2. Replies
    Views

I think I had the same issue with my install on...

I think I had the same issue with my install on the 2021 hatch model. I read through my texts with Karl and the amp light was blue but not the COMM light. I had to plug it in before powering the amp....
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm with you, the G4 is a better looking ride...

I'm with you, the G4 is a better looking ride than the hatch IMO. I also prefer driving the G4 on the freeway, it seems to more planted on the road, less push from cross winds. Plus it's back seat...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 3Fiddy7 - The blue color is N-I-C-E. As much as...

3Fiddy7 - The blue color is N-I-C-E. As much as I like my (blue) Hatch, I think the G3 (as it should be called) is just as good looking ... maybe better. Crap, I might have just opened a can of...
  5. Replies
    Views

Fummins i think what your describing is the S & P...

Fummins i think what your describing is the S & P 500, you can purchase it as an ETF called the SPY, it generally speaking over a long time does better than most intelligent people trying to buy and...
  6. Replies
    Views

I did not know G4 came with spoilers eh, however...

I did not know G4 came with spoilers eh, however does suit your car well, I also like the blue colour, suits the car for sure.

Mitsubishi Mirages are good cars, late last night my old...