Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Cars the Mirage outsold in May...

With 3101 Mirages sold in the U.S. last month (32% more than May 2017), here's the small car competition it left in the dust.

Note how many models' sales have dropped, year over year:

Fiat...
  2. 2017 global sales: China now Mitsubishi's biggest single market ... with no Mirage

Notable numbers from a news release about Mitsu's global sales results in 2017 ...

Globally, Mitsubishi Motors sold 1,030,000 vehicles in the calendar year, up from 934,000 in 2016 ...
  3. Happy 5th birthday to us! MirageForum turns five!! (Win some birthday prizes!)

Happy Birthday to MirageForum!

Has it really been FIVE YEARS already??! Hard to believe.

On January 14th, 2013, jamiec was the first new member (other than Tim or myself) to post...
  4. I think these reviewers should be smart enough to...

I think these reviewers should be smart enough to know the product and do some research when they review a car. First of all, they should know the equipment levels available and judge what is worth...
  5. 2016 was 4th year of increasing Mirage US sales

1555 Mirages sold in the States last month, which makes 2016 the 4th year of sales growth:

2013: 2935
    2014: 16,708
    2015: 21,515
    2016: 22,226
  6. Offering wholesale and selling for retail is,...

Offering wholesale and selling for retail is, well...completely normal in this situation. If you want full-ride retail for your used car, you have to sell it yourself.

The dealer isn't a...
  7. 6096 whelp

6096 whelp
  8. Mirage recognized 2 years running for highest owner loyalty in its class

Whenever I read a blog comment where someone brings up how much Consumer Reports hates the Mirage, I like to say "Go talk to an actual Mirage owner! CR doesn't know how to review these cars."
  9. Replies
    Views

I had sold my last Metro in 2003 and really...

I had sold my last Metro in 2003 and really missed having a ultra efficient econobox. Between my wife and I we had owned Sprints/Metro's almost continuously since '87 until 2003. Spent the period...
  10. 1,348 in October in the U.S.

Huh? Strong month? It appears to be the lowest monthly result in 2015 and slightly below 2014's average monthly figure.
  11. TTAC: Mitsubishi fastest growing auto brand in the U.S.A.

The Truth About Cars -- the blog that just loves to hate on the Mirage -- is reporting that Mitsu USA is on a tear:

And they report that the gains came from almost all its models except the...
  12. In the UK the Mirage is marketed first and...

In the UK the Mirage is marketed first and foremost on its eco credentials - unlike the US it's not priced cheaply; A top spec CVT auto is a little shy of £13,000 on the road. That's a lot of cash...
  13. Replies
    Views

1000 members... Now 2000!

I've been keeping an eye on the member count, and yesterday we passed the 1k milestone.

Thanks to everyone for helping to make the forum a welcoming place for info, support & community...
  14. Poll: Regardless of whether you drive an efficient car...

Regardless of whether you drive an efficient car to reduce emissions, to save money, or both, the net effect is the same.

---

This thread has gone way off track and I'm going to nip it in the...
  15. Good review: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES – The Practical Runabout (TFLcar.com)

TFLcar gives ratings of

Buy it!
    Lease it!
    Rent it!
    … or Forget it!
  16. US: 2,488 Mirages in March

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/mitsubishi-motors-reports-13th-consecutive-month-of-year-over-year-sales-increases
  17. Replies
    Views

Here's a photo from right before they drove it...

Here's a photo from right before they drove it off the showroom floor. I plan to get better pictures on my lunch today.

Thanks for the welcome. I've always been able to do my own maintenance on...
  18. Best month so far!

Way to go, America!

Table updated in the first post.

Source: http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/e15850b3-f0bb-4f4c-b282-39923f1faafc
  19. LED mirror side indicators are standard from a...

LED mirror side indicators are standard from a certain luxury level only.
  20. Some Background on Kiwi .a Kiwi

Just some background for anyone interested.
    In New Zealand, the land of the Kiwi the green is not called "Kiwi Green" (its called "Wasabi Green")

The reference on kiwi green as you already know...
  21. Mirage continued its strong sales pace with 1,135...

Mirage continued its strong sales pace with 1,135 units sold
    Mitsubishi Motors Ends 2014 with Dramatic Sales Increase
  22. A Year in Cars, 2014: The Mitsubishi Mirage Delivers a Surprise

After reading this review, nobody will say "they loved it!"

But they do manage to keep things in proper context, obvious from the opening sentence:

They take Mitsu to task for...
  23. Replies
    Views

Snowy likes to play with snow!

First snowfall in 2014 guys, last year was nothing so couldn't film anything.
    Unfortunately I woke up late so it's not fresh snow.

i did let viewers to check our forum at the end of the movie for...
  24. Rally !!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=671270256315924
  25. Notable differences between the 2014 - 2015 Mirage

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share some information that was passed on to me today. I am fortunate to have a friend who is a mechanic at Mitsubishi in Montreal. Now I don't know if this applies to...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4