Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Well Guys....

by Rkt Ship
    Replies
    Views

I couldn't stay away for too long. She only put a...

I couldn't stay away for too long. She only put a few thousand miles on it. So that's cool.
  2. Thread: Well Guys....

by Rkt Ship
    Replies
    Views

Well guys I'm kind of back I actually bought the...

Well guys I'm kind of back I actually bought the car back for my mom and sold the focus ST because it was boring after a while so I have a bunch of old 2G DSM parts and I'm just going to make them...
  3. Thread: Well Guys....

by Rkt Ship
    Replies
    Views

Well Guys....

It's been fun. A few months ago I got rid of the Mirage for a Focus ST. Wanted a bit more fun while still getting OK Mileage. I gave the Mirage to my mom and it currently has about 211k miles on it....
  4. Replies
    Views

I dont this is not mine but you can kinda see...

I dont
    this is not mine but you can kinda see
  5. Replies
    Views

Couple things for sale

All parts were off of a 2014 mirage DE

Used Tein Coilovers - Bought from Rival 2 and a half years ago - Didn't use them for long - Not sure on actual mileage I probably put around 20k on them....
  6. Replies
    Views

One of the big benefits is ease of installation...

One of the big benefits is ease of installation if you just run your own wire to the speaker's especially from an amp. It also allows you to easily take the whole system out if you want to sell the...
  7. Replies
    Views

I also forgot to mention the biggest issue I have...

I also forgot to mention the biggest issue I have is finding functional widgets. its a 4x3 screen (cant remember if thats the best way to type it its 4 icons wide and 3 icons down) I wanted to...
  8. Replies
    Views

It doesn't require a phone you can use an sd card...

It doesn't require a phone you can use an sd card with maps on it. There are also apps that you can dl that have maps that are updated somewhat often. You just have to go and upload new maps once in...
  9. Replies
    Views

Im liking it. It has its downsides but mostly...

Im liking it. It has its downsides but mostly better than the stock radio. I couldn't get the dimmer function to work so I manually have to dim it during dark hours. Its probably something I could...
  10. Replies
    Views

I installed the newer Xtrons 7" universal one and...

I installed the newer Xtrons 7" universal one and It had to trim the 2din a bit to get it to fit in. It also has split screen capabilities so I can have Waze up on the one side and music on the other...
  11. Replies
    Views

Having driven my mirage in 4 Cleveland, OH...

Having driven my mirage in 4 Cleveland, OH winters (jesus has it been that long) I have found the little stock guys were wonderful with a good set of snow tires. Also Mentor Mitsubishi has been...
  12. I think its a limit of per vin then you have a...

I think its a limit of per vin then you have a set amount of Vins you can do
  13. 11521 still love my lol HP sticker

still love my lol HP sticker
  14. Im only at 176k. Started feeling looseness in the...

Im only at 176k. Started feeling looseness in the front suspension. I think its time to replace some steering stuffs.
  15. Replies
    Views

11480 For any of you looking for hx wheels

For any of you looking for hx wheels
  16. did you read the rest of this post?

did you read the rest of this post?
  17. I wouldnt have found it if it werent for the...

I wouldnt have found it if it werent for the oscope. It would look fine then flatline. But if you werent in the right range it would look like it was working correctly. I just need to get better with...
  18. I didnt get any pics unfortunately It could have...

I didnt get any pics unfortunately
    It could have been from the swap. Although the mivec thing has been broken since 60k and I didnt do the swap until 125k. That wire was in 2 pieces.
  19. Well I finally figured it all out. After trying...

Well I finally figured it all out. After trying some diff things. I swapped out the ecu and still had the same issues. Although I wanna say to the Mitsubishi dealer in medina oh. Your master tech...
  20. After riding on the teins for so long I can't...

After riding on the teins for so long I can't remember how the stocks felt. They feel fine though.
  21. Im going to try and use my bluetooth obd device...

Im going to try and use my bluetooth obd device to connect. I still cannot find my j2354 so Im gonna work this way. If it doesn't work Im gonna get an MUT 3 tool. Ill let you guys know how this goes./
  22. The etacs and the ecm wont talk to eachother...

The etacs and the ecm wont talk to eachother unless the Vin number matches. So I need to change the vin number in the ecu to match the etacs. There may be something with the key but I will cross that...
  23. You cannot. I cant find my mini vci either. Im a...

You cannot. I cant find my mini vci either. Im a little annoyed that I cant find it. Im even considering buying a mut3 just to make it easier on myself. Im gonna keep this car until it falls apart....
  24. That's a good idea to check. It's not a stuck...

That's a good idea to check. It's not a stuck valve though unless it's stick closed. When I opened up the valve cover I didn't have any broken or bent stuff up there.
  25. 10261

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4