Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The noise is typically the pump getting air in it...

The noise is typically the pump getting air in it or creating a vacuum. The screen gets clogged from debris from normal wear and the cvt fluid breaking down. When the screen starts getting clogged we...
  2. Mistubishi doesnt want us inside them at all for...

Mistubishi doesnt want us inside them at all for some reason. Ive torn one down and the primary pulley was badly blued with codes in the tcm about primary pressure control I think it was around...
  3. I work at Mitsubishi dealer. Fleet vehicles are...

I work at Mitsubishi dealer. Fleet vehicles are not supposed to have a warranty. You do have a maintenance schedule trans service is part of it. Fleet is under severe service schedule. Most...
  4. Replies
    Views

No it's for Mitsubishi employees. I think I...

No it's for Mitsubishi employees. I think I remember them saying something like the trans used in the eclipse cross is the same one used in the mirage. I'm not sure though I'll have to look through...
  5. Replies
    Views

Turbo pistons available!

The new 4b40 engine in the eclipse cross has a 75mms bore and the pistons are forged! Semi floating wrist pin, press fit into the connecting rod while the piston floats. .8mms offset wrist in set...
  6. Replies
    Views

So I've acquired a second rear torsion...

So I've acquired a second rear torsion beam/whatever that suspension is called. The whole beam. A customer ran over a large rock and put a dent in the beam, the insurance company wanted to replace it...
  7. The engine was replaced under warranty. I also...

The engine was replaced under warranty.
    I also have a complete list of measurements down to combustion chamber volume, I'll post up when I find it..
  8. Yes it did end up getting a new engine and was...

Yes it did end up getting a new engine and was put back out on the road.
  9. This vehicle was towed in with a bad head gasket....

This vehicle was towed in with a bad head gasket. I cant remember the mileage, I'm assuming it failed from customer abuse, front end damage and incorrect coolant made me think they might have damaged...
  10. Replies
    Views

Did you ever end up getting pictures of the...

Did you ever end up getting pictures of the corroded wires, I'm a tech and I've done a lot of those recalls and have yet to see the corrosion.
  11. 7175 7176 piston and rod

7175 7176 piston and rod
  12. 71737172

13. 7171 okay now I'm really confused

7171 okay now I'm really confused
  14. alright this is a pain in the buns to insert an...

alright this is a pain in the buns to insert an image, am I doing something wrong? I'm clicking insert an image>from folder>choose file>selected picture (.jpg file)>open>upload file(s) nothing happens
  15. Replies
    Views

check the mazda 2 if you can find one!

check the mazda 2 if you can find one!
  16. Replies
    Views

It's all good, have fun with the move! btw...

It's all good, have fun with the move! btw there's all sorts of events at the new jersey motorsport park, lots of drift stuff...
  17. Replies
    Views

I work at a dealer and had to know I'm going to...

I work at a dealer and had to know
    I'm going to try the rear bumper next as I think it matches the front of the 14/15 better
  18. Replies
    Views

the tail lights are the same, plug and play. and...

the tail lights are the same, plug and play. and a more aerodynamic shape with a great look too bad one is over $200
  19. ok so with playdough plexi glass a micrometer and...

ok so with playdough plexi glass a micrometer and a syringe I figure the combustion chamber volume to be approximately 44cc.
    cc the cylinder head out to 32.5 cc the dish in the piston to 6.5 cc....
  20. In the sense of more power without a turbo... if...

In the sense of more power without a turbo... if the rod ratio were closer to a 1.7 to 1 and the head could breath fairly well i would be looking into sending the cam out for a regrind. This may...
  21. I've got a lot of pictures, have to go buy an sd...

I've got a lot of pictures, have to go buy an sd card adapter to get them on to the computer to put up here, anything you'd like to see in particular? It was a failed head gasket at 14k miles (think...
  22. Well I finally got to tear one of these 3a92's...

Well I finally got to tear one of these 3a92's apart
    rod length 130mm yielding a rod ration of 1.44 to 1
    I dont have much hope for this little engine anymore...
    On another note I'll have a...
  23. Replies
    Views

Don't think you'll get any camber out of the rear...

Don't think you'll get any camber out of the rear by lowering
  24. Thread: ETACS tweaks?

by wilbur
    Replies
    Views

I can tell you straight from the shop, the MUT-3...

I can tell you straight from the shop, the MUT-3 doesnt allow you to change very much in the ETACS, you can change how long the lights stay on, whether the horn sounds or not and a few other minor...
  25. Replies
    Views

5369 Thats mine getting the first oil change! ...

Thats mine getting the first oil change!
    yes I am a Mitsubishi technician, if you guys have any questions I'd be happy to help!
Page 1 of 2 1 2