Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sorry to hear about your hassle, but glad you got...

Sorry to hear about your hassle, but glad you got it squared away. Yep, there is no way brake shoes that fit a '14-'15 will fit on a '17-'18 (or likely '19). As was documented in this thread, the...
  2. You and I are on the same page. I'm not...

You and I are on the same page.

I'm not anti-technology, but I am against RELYING on technology that isn't ready to be relied on.

Autonomous traffic can only work when ALL of the cars are...
  3. Replies
    Views

Let me just mention it is a very bad idea to use...

Let me just mention it is a very bad idea to use tap water plus a dash of dish-washing liquid!
    Thats because these days the stuff is bio-degradable, and the mix will decomposed by bacteria as it...
  4. Replies
    Views

As far as the wheels go they are the brand Speedy...

As far as the wheels go they are the brand Speedy which I think is a local Cheapie brand. But being 16s means more peace of mind when I do 300 freeway km every Saturday.120-130 all the way. Only...
  5. Replies
    Views

I believe the system only auto-connects the last...

I believe the system only auto-connects the last connected phone to the system. You have to manually select another paired phone if you want to switch from the last connected device. Then it will...
  6. Nice find! :cool: For anyone interested, more...

Nice find! :cool:

For anyone interested, more details on those wheels (specs, weight, offset, etc.) can be found here.

175-55-15 is the default choice as it is identical in diameter to...
  7. Replies
    Views

Now THAT was funny. :D

Now THAT was funny. :D
  8. Replies
    Views

Check this...

Check this thread for someone who installed that system.

Before you drop $600 on the factory Rockford upgrade, consider aftermarket alternatives which will blow away the Rockford stuff. Here's...
  9. Replies
    Views

The Speedlab supercharger kit will not work on a...

The Speedlab supercharger kit will not work on a US Mirage, at least not out of the box because of the MAF sensor that is added to the US Mirages. Can it be worked around? Yeah, but not super...
  10. I'm sure you could just install a 17'...

I'm sure you could just install a 17' manifold/cat on a 15 without cutting. It looks like it'd bolt on and hook up to the existing exhaust. The 02 sensors are in a different spot though, not sure if...
  11. How to prevent paying $$$ for needing to prematurely replace a key transponder

Our car keys consist of a mechanical key with a tiny and very expensive transponder-chip inside. The key works both mechanically AND electronically. The electronic key is the built-in...
  12. Armour All also works

Armour All also works
  13. Favorite picture & quote from Torchinsky's...

Favorite picture & quote from Torchinsky's article.

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11144&d=1517002002
  14. Mirage excluded from "most efficient" list... Spark beats it on a technicality

A few "most efficient for 2018" lists have been coming out, and I was surprised to see the Spark highlighted in the above example:

These are based on NRCAN figures, but Canada uses the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Ahh I see. I thought they just gave it more...

Ahh I see. I thought they just gave it more horsepowers. :abnormal:
  16. Replies
    Views

Interesting. Would you please share some links...

Interesting. Would you please share some links to these? I'm sure there would be some interest in them here on the forum.
  17. Woohoo, congrats on finally getting it fixed!

Woohoo, congrats on finally getting it fixed!
  18. First post has been updated.

First post has been updated.
  19. Time to buy that man a drink of his choice. ...

Time to buy that man a drink of his choice.

Great news. Thanks for sharing, and sorry you had to endure this ordeal. Here's hoping it saves some other poor soul from this torture.
  20. Wow, what an ordeal. That’s a lot of persistence...

Wow, what an ordeal. That’s a lot of persistence and I’m glad it all worked out.
  21. That's crazy Ichabod. I'm glad you finally have...

That's crazy Ichabod. I'm glad you finally have it resolved. Thank you very much for keeping us all updated with your problem and solution. Finally. :)
  22. Replies
    Views

It's just clickbait. These sites and companies...

It's just clickbait. These sites and companies have to generate revenue, and this is how they do it.
  23. Replies
    Views

Actually, you might have mentioned the reason...

Actually, you might have mentioned the reason Mitsu might haveto fix the engine. It states in the manual the emissions warranty for some things is like, 7 years and unlimited miles or something....
  24. Replies
    Views

They do have velcro where the airbags would be.

They do have velcro where the airbags would be.
  25. Replies
    Views

FYI: 10587 From:...

FYI:

From: http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/experiment-coast-down-distances-rolling-resistance-various-tire-2721.html#post265379

Tested tire has the same tire size and similar...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3