Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I'm not saying to change it every 4k, they just...

I'm not saying to change it every 4k, they just gave me a coupon for my very first one plus a checkup and whatnot after 4k so I figured why not! I have a feeling the "issue" might be more just the...
  2. Replies
    Views

AWESOME! I hope you guys had a blast. Sorry I...

AWESOME! I hope you guys had a blast. Sorry I missed it! Moving to New Jersey today and tomorrow, I hope we can plan something else soon! I recently learned about the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel,...
  3. Looks so awesome!! That scenery is phenomenal

Looks so awesome!! That scenery is phenomenal
  4. Replies
    Views

There are so many options! The Adirondak Trail is...

There are so many options! The Adirondak Trail is about 180 miles and goes through most of the park all the way to the Canada border. The High Peaks byway is only 30 miles but the views are very...
  5. Thanks! I was driving a 2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback, 6...

Thanks! I was driving a 2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback, 6 speed. I absolutely loved it! But I was basically just borrowing it and taking over the payments for a bit until I got my new car. Before that, I...
  6. Thanks! My first choice was actually red, but it...

Thanks! My first choice was actually red, but it was a struggle to find a 5-speed at all (it's a dying art, apparently.) The first one my dealer found was Thunder Grey, so I started calling her the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hello! As of Mid-June I will be living in...

Hello! As of Mid-June I will be living in Northern New Jersey, and I would definitely be down to travel! Getting anywhere in Southern PA is easy for me, and I'm definitely game to see some more of...
  8. Got my Mirage in Chicagoland, moving us back East soon!

Hello everyone! When I first started researching this great little car, I had a feeling there would be a bit of a fan base, and I'm glad I was right! I have only ever had cheap used cars before, and...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi All! I just bought my Mirage about two weeks...

Hi All! I just bought my Mirage about two weeks ago. She is a 2015 5-Speed ES (Mercury Grey, the only color I could get in 5-speed!). I made the purchase in Suburban Chicago, I had about $4K in...