Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. First Ten Days Review: 2023 Mitsubishi Mirage BE edition

Mitsubishi Mirage 10 Day Review

Year: 2023
    Trim: BE
    Transmission: CVT
    Color: Infrared
    Miles driven: About 700. Two 3-hour drives and various in-town driving.
    Price Paid: MSRP of 18,500 with...
  2. They flood easily if they are started & shut down...

They flood easily if they are started & shut down without really driving & getting them warm. Go back to Singer, hold the throttle to the floor, crank it till it starts & release the throttle when it...
  3. I recently replace my 2015 Mirage ES with a 2023...

I recently replace my 2015 Mirage ES with a 2023 Mirage SE and my new mirage is much nicer.
    The transmission is better, suspension is stiffer, all of the accessories are much better.

If I could...
  4. You have to take the problems in context. The...

You have to take the problems in context. The very nature of forums is that many people only join because they have problems. If you peruse Spark forums, Prius forums, Soul forums you'll find a...
  5. Car and Driver review: 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan CVT Test

Spoiler alert! They spend half the review telling us how bad the engine (power) & CVT combination is: loud & slow ("12.8 seconds to get to 60 mph"). Then again, is this any surprise from a...
  6. I'll take a bow...that review was MINE. :cool: I...

I'll take a bow...that review was MINE. :cool: I was also impressed with the depth of the replies to it.
  7. I removed the motor. It does come right off, no...

I removed the motor. It does come right off, no drama.
    The worm gear set is still turning with the motor removed.
    There is still drag, the motor has a short splined shaft that engages the end of...
  8. This assembly is from a 2014 ES Now I can think...

This assembly is from a 2014 ES
    Now I can think about this without taking my car apart....

When I push on the motor can, and rotate the unit around the shaft, there is a mild/fair amount of...
  9. As the thread starter, I would like to point out...

As the thread starter, I would like to point out a few findings:

I had both front wheels lifted off the ground, the car resting on stands. Then removed the front tyres and took off both ball...
  10. Mimi, yes the steering behaviour you describe...

Mimi, yes the steering behaviour you describe has been noted in multiple media reviews of the car and by many owners here.

I think the "stickiness" may just be another way of describing weak...