Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Disclaimer: I have no speakers so for all I know...

Disclaimer: I have no speakers so for all I know this clip is just aussie man swearing for 5 mins lol
    https://youtu.be/KGULcLUr0I4
  2. Replies
    Views

Good news and bad news. The good news is that...

Good news and bad news.

The good news is that the car was mostly a joy to drive and has been trouble free, of course. The more time I spend with it, the more I learned its quirks, just like any...
  3. Replies
    Views

Heat shield rivets rusted off & I fixed it

I very recently developed a very loud rattling in the front of the Mirage. Yesterday it was a ridiculously warm day so I checked it out. This is what I found:

That is the CATs lower heat shield,...
  4. Replies
    Views

Like Eggman mentioned...I have been running 100%...

Like Eggman mentioned...I have been running 100% gasoline in my car for the last 10 months. I think I gained an easy 2-2.5 mpg by using it. 100% gasoline (E00) is harder to find and it's more...
  5. Replies
    Views

Only Hypermilers Understand

When I was a teen and 20-something, every trip I took was all about getting there as quickly as possible. The longer the trip, the more critical it was that I "break a record" by doing it faster than...
  6. Replies
    Views

Cracks me up that we race to be first to...

Cracks me up that we race to be first to respond/help answer questions here. :star:
  7. Hey A-Aron, try a lower grill block in colder...

Hey A-Aron, try a lower grill block in colder temperatures. It'll make a big difference in getting your 3A92 up to temperature, and keep it there.

Here's some threads for inspiration:
    DIY cheap...
  8. Just a follow-up. I took my car back to the...

Just a follow-up. I took my car back to the dealer for the air conditioner problem. They had to order and then replace the compressor. I noticed immediately that when the compressor kicks in, it...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Love your rims man they look great! Have a good...

Love your rims man they look great!
    Have a good trip! Biking with my father are some of my greatest childhood memories! :)
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have that same color, and that same problem. ...

I have that same color, and that same problem. My car often looks like an 'avian diarrhea derby'.:(
  11. They want me to bring car in so they can...

They want me to bring car in so they can disconnect it and inspect it's function. Due to schedule of myself and the mgr this will have to unfortunately wait until nearly mid June. I checked both...
  12. Replies
    Views

Not all Mirage WeatherTech mats have these holes....

Not all Mirage WeatherTech mats have these holes.

There is a small drain tube for the AC system up under the dash on the passenger side which drains condensation from the evaporator out the bottom...
  13. Corroded connector in cabin causing warning lights to come on. FIX: relocate it

I guess I'll just start one thread about all the different problems I've had on different cars that had corrosion issues at a certain wiring connector.

Edit: I'll fix this thread up and/or...
  14. Replies
    Views

Little hike with some Car Guys

After working the whole week on the Attrage, i got some relax time today.
    And some Friends were going on a little hike on the "Hohe Wand" in lower Austria.
    So we had a little fun today:

Friends...
  15. Tutorial: Modify box to fit a 24F battery (Large)

Most stores recommend a Group 35 battery for the Mirage (490 cca). Here is how it fits (No modification required). I inserted an Amazon padded envelope in the side to show you how much extra space...
  16. Replies
    Views

Coolant pH Test Results - Post them here

I'm starting a dedicated thread for engine coolant pH test results. Maybe we'll see a trend. If you want to debate coolant types, maintenance schedules, etc...please don't do it in here! :p :D
  17. Thread: Coolant Flush

by Top_Fuel
    Replies
    Views

On the subject of pH... I bought some test...

On the subject of pH...

I bought some test strips over the weekend and I will check my coolant tonight and post my results.

EDIT - pH test results posted here
  18. Mitsubishi Mirage DIY Maintenance & Repair Guides

Found this web site i thought mite help other mirage owners :cool::cool::cool:

https://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Articles/Mitsubishi-Mirage-Common-Problems-Repair-Maintenance-Guides.htm
  19. Got some stuff done on the car this weekend: ...

Got some stuff done on the car this weekend:

Installed the Sportgrill from Thailand and the Mitsubishi Door entry guards.
    Also installed some tan seat covers, the Yaris armrest and the Repro...
  20. Here's a lower grille block in case you're still...

Here's a lower grille block in case you're still looking for ideas 13879 just go easy on The snow 13878

Damnit, the pictures got all switched around.
  21. Thread: Abs light

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

I wonder if a grown up could make a new thread...

I wonder if a grown up could make a new thread starting from post 7+ and title it Traction control light on and brake lights stay on? It seems originally the abs light just came on once then didn't...
  22. Replies
    Views

And thanks for starting this thread. It...

And thanks for starting this thread. It certainly brought up a lot to discuss.

Nice. I like traveling. It can be stressful sometimes, but usually brings good memories. Safe travels.

At...
  23. Replies
    Views

I remember. And kudos to you for keeping adequate...

I remember. And kudos to you for keeping adequate space, and thus not becoming a statistic.

But, changing your brake fluid is NOT going to make your car brake any better unless you've already...
  24. Replies
    Views

13829 and the backside of the plug

13829 and the backside of the plug
  25. Thread: Wet floor

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

Wet floor

I’m not sure if this has been an issue for anyone here but we’ve got a bunch of cars with standing water on the floor. I’m sure it’s not a design flaw but rather caused by drivers not giving a $#!:)...
Page 1 of 2 1 2