Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey guys, just an update. It was the sensor. Got...

Hey guys, just an update. It was the sensor. Got a new OEM one and once installed, it ran just fine.
  2. Replies
    Views

Got the wheels and tires on

Giving an update, took a while, but finally got them all done and put on the car. Saved 21 pounds in total. Traction believe it or not is better than what I had before. Probably where the tires are...
  3. Replies
    Views

Find them at:

Ebay, & and a website called A&H Auto Parts
  4. This is just an experiment just to see if this...

This is just an experiment just to see if this works or not. And remember, everything I do is reversible if things go south. I save every little parts bolts and all just incase I have to put the OEM...
  5. Replies
    Views

Got my first tire and wheel on! Just a test fit....

Got my first tire and wheel on! Just a test fit.
    By the way the wheel and tire combo weighs in at 20.6 pounds. That's over 5 pounds per wheel saved on each side!

*By the way* if anyone knows...
  6. Blue leds, more

Completed the Automatic Air Control Unit leds from orange to blue, the shifter selector area, the bulb wasn't led, it was incandescent. The P, R, N, D, and B were colored orange on the inside so I...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yes the steering wheel is aftermarket. But idk...

Yes the steering wheel is aftermarket. But idk if I should go all the way with the risk of my safety. Even tho the aftermarket steering wheel has no air bag. But still a helmet pretty much does the...
  8. Replies
    Views

My 2 door Mirage sketch

Here is a a sketch of my 2 door Mirage. Looks like the Scion IQ. Here is the cool thing, I serviced that car too. Changed the oil and rotated the tires. As little as that car is, I'm surprised the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to see what...

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to see what ideas were out there
    I appreciate the response. Here is pictures of my engine bay. I'm using a 11.5 Braille Battery. Custom made my battery mount out...
  10. I also changed my orange leds to blue. Much...

I also changed my orange leds to blue. Much better.
  11. Replies
    Views

Changing to Auto to Manual Climate Control

Just wanted to ask if it is any way possible to change from Automatic Climate control to manual. I honestly don't like all the buttons and I would prefer the knobs instead. I know that there is motor...
  12. Thread: Side Skirts

by Gnestovia
    Replies
    Views

Hahahahahaha that's just great! Deeznuts! ...

Hahahahahaha that's just great! Deeznuts!
    Thanks for the good laugh, I needed it! :)
  13. Thread: Side Skirts

by Gnestovia
    Replies
    Views

Here is the rockers painted and the grommets...

Here is the rockers painted and the grommets installed.
  14. Replies
    Views

Installed the Headers!

Okay, got the headers installed. Everything fit except the flange which was crooked. I had to buy different exhaust hangers to lower the back of the exhaust for it to fit right. It runs great. No...
  15. Replies
    Views

Lightweight Rim

Alright, I've went with the Honda Insight Spare Rims. Weighing in at 8.6 Pounds (3.9 Kilograms) after I painted them black with a new valve stem. I like the look, not perfect, but it will do. In...
  16. Replies
    Views

Finished!

Doesn't look too bad. Looks a bit roughed up, but I like it.
  17. Replies
    Views

Best Way to Remove Chrome off Badges

Sup guys, if your like me and you aren't a huge fan of having chrome on your car, such as badges, I've found a way to do it without hurting the plastic or paint. It's really simple, just time...
  18. Replies
    Views

Spark Plugs!

Hey! I got NGK Ruthenium HX spark plugs to try out!
  19. Replies
    Views

I got my headers today!!!

Thanks to my amazing fiancé, she got me the Supercircuit Header for my Mirage! Boy am I excited! Super clean, no dents or dings. And really I couldn't find any scratches. Probably makes since why it...
  20. Replies
    Views

Oh shoot, you would not offend me! I find it...

Oh shoot, you would not offend me! I find it hilarious to be honest, and I always enjoy reading what you all have to say too. Haha! Well heck, I could just do an experiment myself and do an oil...
  21. Got the pulleys! They look sweet! Going to be...

Got the pulleys! They look sweet! Going to be putting them on this weekend.13796
  22. Replies
    Views

Lightweight Speakers?

How's it going everyone? I'm a big weight reduction freak. Always been lol. Just out of curiosity, is there any speakers beside the factory lighter weight? I've weighed the factory and they come at...
  23. You are very welcome! I just appreciate the...

You are very welcome! I just appreciate the opportunity! Reason being, there may not be a chance like this in getting lighter weight pulleys for a long time. Or maybe never. I just wished I knew...