Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This seems to be the most logical next step, I'll...

This seems to be the most logical next step, I'll do this in the morning! Thanks Mohammed.
  2. I have always been into little cars. When I was...

I have always been into little cars. When I was 10 I LOVED Mini Coopers and VW Beetles. When I was 16 and exploring the car market, looking forward to getting my license, I'd scour Craigslist late at...
  3. Replies
    Views

I can not imagine a better car to spend $6500 on...

I can not imagine a better car to spend $6500 on if you value efficiency, reliability and ease of repair above all else. I paid 11k for my 2017 back in 2019. Definitely could have gotten a better...
  4. I think the Mirage's lack of power and speed may...

I think the Mirage's lack of power and speed may help your daughter learn to drive. If she hits something she will not be going as fast. You can also show her how much RPMs can affect gas mileage, if...
  5. As a 130 lb. woman it takes everything I have to...

As a 130 lb. woman it takes everything I have to get a click on my torque wrench set at 80 ft lbs. I have resorted to propping the factory wrench up with a jack stand and bouncing my full weight on...
  6. Replies
    Views

This is the best Mirage story I have ever seen....

This is the best Mirage story I have ever seen. Kudos to you two for being resourceful and willing to put in the work to keep your Mirages. They are worth their weight in gold these days.
  7. Replies
    Views

Holy hell, working 3 jobs will burn anyone out...

Holy hell, working 3 jobs will burn anyone out fast. Even if you were able to get a day off.

I'm coming from the perspective of working four 11-hour shifts per week (some mandatory overtime),...
  8. Replies
    Views

I look at that trans filter housing with a great...

I look at that trans filter housing with a great sense of annoyance. I watched that part of Mohammad’s video like 5 times while trying to do it and still it took me over half an hour to get it off. I...
  9. My speakers are basically blown from turning up...

My speakers are basically blown from turning up the music over the road noise. Also the leathery texture on the dash causes a glare on the windshield but I barely drive during the day anyways. Road...
  10. I got scared because I had recently changed my...

I got scared because I had recently changed my CVT fluid and filters a month before and I’m still super paranoid I didn’t get the level right and my days are numbered. Imagine my fear now as my...
  11. Replies
    Views

You have an armrest?! I have to go aftermarket...

You have an armrest?! I have to go aftermarket and lose a cupholder to get one of those in my ‘17!
  12. Replies
    Views

Go to an auto parts store and have them scan for...

Go to an auto parts store and have them scan for codes. Or if you have a bit of cash get a Bluetooth scanner. I just got an ELM 327 Mini for 12 USD on Amazon. But yeah get it scanned asap to see if...
  13. IÂ’m sorry this happened to you! You donÂ’t know...

IÂ’m sorry this happened to you! You donÂ’t know me but I love your Youtube channel and have used your advice on my own Mirage with success. Admittedly, I have next to zero knowledge on collision...
  14. It’s a 2017, I was very tired and put it in wrong.

It’s a 2017, I was very tired and put it in wrong.
  15. I'm 99% sure mine are stock and I'm currently at...

I'm 99% sure mine are stock and I'm currently at 74k. Bought it at 30k. I'm going to replace them before I roast the calipers, right after I change the CVT fluid and filters next week. I noticed the...
  16. Replies
    Views

Lurker Finally Joins!

Hello All,

After lurking on this forum for the past month, I've finally decided to join the conversation surrounding the Mirage. I have had my 2017 ES 1.2L since 2019. As a teenager I always...