Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. So it’s a computer program deal, thank you. I...

So it’s a computer program deal, thank you. I could never be a mechanic today. When a computer can affect oil consumption I’m out.
  2. Replies
    Views

They might work OK on light stuff, but I’m not...

They might work OK on light stuff, but I’m not going to bet my life or money on it.

$0.02 deposited
  3. Replies
    Views

I joined a week or so ago. Thanks for the content!

I joined a week or so ago. Thanks for the content!
  4. Replies
    Views

I have no issue with the handling or braking of...

I have no issue with the handling or braking of the car until the roads get greasy. I am hoping a set of winter tires will solve that next winter.
  5. Replies
    Views

It is fixed and functioning correctly!! Thank...

It is fixed and functioning correctly!! Thank you all.
  6. Replies
    Views

Lots of 4X4 clubs and enthusiasts use CB radios...

Lots of 4X4 clubs and enthusiasts use CB radios for group communications. Mobile 12v hardwired CB radios have much longer range than the FRS walkie talkies. easily 3 or 4 miles under even poor...
  7. I actually drove my uncle's Topaz with on demand...

I actually drove my uncle's Topaz with on demand all wheel drive quite a lot in my younger days. The system worked as designed and wasn't much trouble. You had to get used to the fact that the rear...
  8. Replies
    Views

For future reference it is Mitsubishi part #...

For future reference it is Mitsubishi part # MB642442
  9. Replies
    Views

And that's why my wife is a saint! She keeps me...

And that's why my wife is a saint! She keeps me out of trouble. Thank you very much for the information. I will check it out when the wife gets home. If you are ever in northern NY I owe you a...
  10. Replies
    Views

Gas attendant broke my fuel door!

This is why I hate full serve gas stations. I pulled up to the pump and the asshat attendant snapped my fuel door open before I had pulled the little lever. He filled up the car and slammed it shut,...
  11. Replies
    Views

As fuel prices and car prices rise the need for...

As fuel prices and car prices rise the need for an inexpensive and fuel efficient should only increase as well. However, what the market needs and what the companies provide for sale can be 2...