Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yes you can.

Yes you can.
  2. Replies
    Views

3. Replies
    Views

Your orange G4 is SHARP. I'm a little jelly.

Your orange G4 is SHARP. I'm a little jelly.
  4. Replies
    Views

I'm sure trim levels are different all around the...

I'm sure trim levels are different all around the globe.

Since 2019, all Mirage & G4 trim levels have cruise control in the States. They all don't have push button start like your G4,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Very, very nice. I love the color and tint looks...

Very, very nice. I love the color and tint looks great. These are amazingly attractive little cars.
  6. Replies
    Views

Looking good man! I see you got the top trim G4...

Looking good man! I see you got the top trim G4 too! Very nice. My wife has the trim just below it, the black edition. That comes with everything the SE does except LED headlights, upgraded...
  7. Replies
    Views

I saw a G4 up close for the first time yesterday....

I saw a G4 up close for the first time yesterday. The back seat leg room appeared limo like compared to the hatch, or maybe the driver was just really short? I compared the front fenders to a 23'...
  8. Replies
    Views

I call the G4 big booty Judy. That trunk is as...

I call the G4 big booty Judy. That trunk is as big as an Altima I bet or close to it.
  9. Replies
    Views

TBH I would prefer a G4 for a lot of reasons. I...

TBH I would prefer a G4 for a lot of reasons. I still really dig the concept of a trunk where everything is truly out of the passenger area. Plus the G4 lines are sex beast to me. I imagine it with...
  10. Replies
    Views

Post pics. We've never seen an orange G4 on here....

Post pics. We've never seen an orange G4 on here. I'm with 7miles too, I prefer my wife's G4 over my hatchback. It's blindspot is smaller, it's more comfortable for back seat passengers, and it...
  11. Replies
    Views

I own a HB 5 speed manual. However, I actually...

I own a HB 5 speed manual. However, I actually think the G4 looks better. And I'd rather have a sedan than a HB. However, I've never owned a HB, so I thought I'd give it a try. I do like my blue...
  12. Replies
    Views

The CVT does require attention but I'll leave the...

The CVT does require attention but I'll leave the answers to that with the CVT experts. My both Mirages are 5 MT.
  13. Replies
    Views

Atras - I'm not only excited for you, but I'm...

Atras - I'm not only excited for you, but I'm proud of you for your choice. I've procured many a vehicle in my life (a lot fewer than a lot of people I'm sure, and a lot more than some), and I can...
  14. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum! Does your G4 have the...

Welcome to the forum!

Does your G4 have the automatic transmission (CVT) or the manual 5-speed transmission?

You'll master whatever is on your car in no time!
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey guys! Changed my tires and rims to 195/45/16...

Hey guys! Changed my tires and rims to 195/45/16 with MOTEGI rims 7x 16 with 40 offset! Next is either coil overs or lowering springs or rear away bar first then coil overs. 24519