Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

New personal best tonight

Check it; this is standard cruising, no mileage tricks like coasting. Just steady driving about 55km/h in 5th.

Sorry for the blur but it's 25.9km/l or 72.8 Imp MPG
    I do believe this puts...
  2. Replies
    Views

You're like a smart person, or something.

You're like a smart person, or something.
  3. Replies
    Views

I had the same feeling getting front row parking...

I had the same feeling getting front row parking visiting the ol' lady at the hospital months back. I don't get out much so was pretty stoked to see a free midget car parking spot available in the...
  4. Replies
    Views

New to the site

Hello all. Greetings from Ohio. Purchased my 2022 G4 ES last year and have around 12k miles on it. Bought it for the mpg, rear seat legroom (I have 2 kids 4/7) and looks. (Yes, I like the looks of...
  5. Replies
    Views

Greetings from Scotland

Hello everyone,

I bought a 2014 Mirage last week during a one-day hunt for a car replacing my wife's Suzuki Swift.
    We've viewed three other cars that day and the Mirage seemed to be in the best...
  6. Replies
    Views

He will always be remembered!

He will always be remembered!
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I installed my blacked out headlights, DRL's and...

I installed my blacked out headlights, DRL's and fog lights.
  8. Replies
    Views

glad i found a forum

hey guys, im Adam.
    So glad i found a forum and cant believe it took me this long to do so.
    I had a few jdm cars along the way including an s13 and an s15.

In december last year (2022) i...
  9. Yaaaayy! I knew I would find you guys eventually!

Hey there!
    I'm Tommatosauce aka Tom, joined just now in search of some info and after seeing how many mirage heads are here, friends 😁
    I'm a bit of a lurker, but you'll see me around the place 👀
  10. Replies
    Views

Just make sure you give her extra driving lessons...

Just make sure you give her extra driving lessons if she's going to driving a Mirage. It being so under powered and having only "OK" safety ratings requires, IMO, solid experience in defensive...
  11. Replies
    Views

Not One but Two Mirage Purchases!

Last year, I made the decision that over the next year I was going to purchase two Mirages, one for me and one for the wife. I made this decision at least in part because this forum convinced me that...
  12. Replies
    Views

There's always that risk. I'm waiting for my...

There's always that risk. I'm waiting for my first court appearance after being charged for not using child locks on the back doors when I haul kids around. They also nailed me with the illegal use...
  13. Replies
    Views

The good thing about the ordered Weathertechs is...

The good thing about the ordered Weathertechs is that they cover up the entire driver's side flooring, including that spot you left bare where your left foot resides. Of course you might not rest...
  14. Replies
    Views

24900 My Space Star parked before the somewhat...

My Space Star parked before the somewhat famous LUL (Dutch swearword for the English word that starts with a C and ends with a K) students apartment building, in the beautiful city of...
  15. Replies
    Views

I regularly get around 60mpg without really...

I regularly get around 60mpg without really trying. My 1.0L (3A90 engine) gets about 7% better economy than the 1.2L. Seven % worse than 60mpg is about 56mpg, and that seems possible. Once you get...
  16. Replies
    Views

I got the same color but not the BE trim, I'm...

I got the same color but not the BE trim, I'm jealous! Looking good! I call my infrared Mirage "The Coke can".