Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. It's handy for knowing when the heat is going to...

It's handy for knowing when the heat is going to get hot lol
  2. I installed A, C, D, and F GM "cadillac" horns in...

I installed A, C, D, and F GM "cadillac" horns in mine. Remember cadillacs that sounded kinda like trains? Well, that's the sound. Not quite as loud as "train" horns you'll see but they are plenty...
  3. Replies
    Views

10-4 Having seen the internals, I can't...

10-4

Having seen the internals, I can't imagine much more than than 160hp would make it. The internals on a 1.6 mx5 engine look a lot beefier and bend at 250lbft. (I turbocharged mine)

Also,...
  4. Replies
    Views

You're already a good ways in so I can't stop you...

You're already a good ways in so I can't stop you I guess. 3 cylinder 72cu engine with itty bitty ringlands = cracked piston very easily. What happens is this, at x amount of heat, the piston ring...
  5. Here you go! You can see my random nut on the...

Here you go! You can see my random nut on the clutch switch.

Looking at yours it looks like you'll have to add some wiring.

I borrowed your part number for the clutch I think.

6. IT WORKS!!!! These are the switches you need....

IT WORKS!!!!

These are the switches you need. If you have CVT ignore the clutch obviously. On my american DE I literally pulled the second clutch plug/wiring out of the harness tape and plugged in...
  7. Replies
    Views

As a turbo lsx guy, you guys are getting wrapped...

As a turbo lsx guy, you guys are getting wrapped up too much a gauge reading (psi) and not pressure volume. PSI is used for a tuning reference.

12psi on a lq4 with a 78mm makes nearly 600 at the...
  8. Replies
    Views

People are making this WAY too difficult....

People are making this WAY too difficult. Removing under tray??!!!! CMON people!

1. You don't need to put this car on jackstands to change the oil. You people are over complicating things. I drive...
  9. Replies
    Views

I installed the newest model Hertz DIECI DCX 165...

I installed the newest model Hertz DIECI DCX 165 co-axials. Probably one of the best headunit power 6.5's I've ever heard. I was skeptical of the overwhelming positive reviews but they are really...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I got this one....

I got this one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quad-Core-7-Android4-4-3G-WIFI-Car-GPS-Radio-Stereo-BT-Capacitive-Screen-CAMERA-/201529775873?hash=item2eec1c5701:g:i1UAAOSw~OVWzsvy

I have a DE so no...
  11. I just bought my 2015 for 8998 a couple weeks ago.

I just bought my 2015 for 8998 a couple weeks ago.
  12. Thanks! That's also my SN on War Thunder...if...

Thanks! That's also my SN on War Thunder...if anyone plays.

I'm a big lsx guy I actually bought the Mirage as my DD while I'm building a turbo 79 camaro with lq4/4l80 etc.

I'm shocked by how...