Search:

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

We rented a Challenger GT for a week on vacation...

We rented a Challenger GT for a week on vacation in Florida. Very nice acceleration, not the most comfortable ride and no backseat room. But was fun for a week. Wouldn't want it year-round as my...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks! Definitely enjoying each day with more...

Thanks! Definitely enjoying each day with more appreciation. Here's a pic of the new ride. Had 2000 miles on the odometer when I bought it. Previous owner bought it and drove it for 4 months until...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks, yeah, I'm not Filipino but also have a...

Thanks, yeah, I'm not Filipino but also have a strong genetic influence toward heart disease in my family as well. My dad had 2 open heart surgeries, 2 of his siblings, 3 of mine! I'm sure my love of...
  4. Replies
    Views

All Good Things

Well, doing the last deep clean on the G4, putting her up for sale. I bit the bullet and bought a 2022 LEAF (got a good deal) and trying the electric life. Hey, even Mitsubish plans on all electric...
  5. Replies
    Views

That may be the wise choice. I'm trying to be...

That may be the wise choice. I'm trying to be reasonable and not rush. Would like to test a Bolt, but hardly any around in a 50 mile radius.
  6. Replies
    Views

Well, did a "take home" test drive, simulated my...

Well, did a "take home" test drive, simulated my commute and about 28 miles extra letting my wife and son drive it, and got it back to the dealership with 11% battery remaining. And that was driving...
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the info, Karl and everyone. I will...

Thanks for the info, Karl and everyone. I will sincerely take it all into advisement! I will say driving a 2018 LEAF is like flying a spaceship after being in my 2017 Mirage 5 speed!
  8. Replies
    Views

Did not know that about the Bolt and new...

Did not know that about the Bolt and new batteries. I do have a garage and would install a level 2 charger for overnight charging were I to purchase. Wasnt planning ever going ev, but had a close...
  9. Ketchup and Taco Bell packets, napkins and 4...

Ketchup and Taco Bell packets, napkins and 4 years of registrations and proof of insurance work nicely.
  10. Sales numbers show most people aren't migrating...

Sales numbers show most people aren't migrating to EV or hybrids. Also, the move to EV isn't market driven, it's government-driven (ESG). Things will get worse before they get better. Even with a...
  11. Replies
    Views

Mustang was more an European Theater fighter It...

Mustang was more an European Theater fighter
    It was the Hellcat, Corsair and Lightning that eventually outperformed the Zero in the Pacific. That, and the Japanese were running out of experienced...
  12. Replies
    Views

Most enthusiasts like to row their own gears....

Most enthusiasts like to row their own gears. Unfortunately, the number of automotive enthusiasts has dwindled significantly the past 20 years. Cars have become appliances that connect to...
  13. I did earn a nominal fee for modeling for the...

I did earn a nominal fee for modeling for the Truck Nuts. They did scale them down a bit for production, though.
  14. Replies
    Views

Subscribed! Also, that video reminded me I'm due...

Subscribed! Also, that video reminded me I'm due for an Earl change.
  15. Replies
    Views

Look at you with the backround music even! You're...

Look at you with the backround music even! You're a regular Renaissance man!!
  16. Replies
    Views

Much appreciated. She had a carotid stent placed,...

Much appreciated. She had a carotid stent placed, then had a small stroke post-procedure. Loss of function in right leg and arm, but some has returned 3 days post. Got some rehab ahead of her, but...
  17. Replies
    Views

So, this was new

Never had this happen in any car before. Been pushing the G4 hard, between work and mom in the hospital. Took off ramp to go home tonight and smelled hot oil. Said to myself "someone's burning oil",...
  18. And you thought Mitsubishi dealerships were bad!

Check out this story in Hyundai dealers trying to profit off of the Huyndai/Kia theft fix. Not exactly generating good publicity for the brand!
  19. The majority of members (and owners) have the...

The majority of members (and owners) have the hatch. Note where the G4 is on the forum logo, lol. And most have the cvt, regardless of body style. And now Mitsubishi has stopped offering the 5 speed...
  20. Welcome! Good to see another 5 speed G4 on the...

Welcome! Good to see another 5 speed G4 on the forum. I do believe the rarest combo on here.
  21. Neither's Whoopi Goldberg.

Neither's Whoopi Goldberg.
  22. Replies
    Views

LMAO! It's a videogame, and I only know that...

LMAO! It's a videogame, and I only know that because I have a 15 y/o! And I'll bite, OP: I think the hatch lends itself to Entropism.
  23. Replies
    Views

A starting point ...

A starting point

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/5530-TPMS-won-t-go-off
  24. I've read thru a bunch of posts on there, varying...

I've read thru a bunch of posts on there, varying incidents of CPU needing software updates for various issues (Outlander Sport 2.0, anyone?) some electrical issues with touch screen, complaints...
  25. It wouldn't have been as financially stabile, but...

It wouldn't have been as financially stabile, but I bet we would have gotten some unique and innovative vehicles, that's for sure!
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4