Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think that happens when the smallest of cars...

I think that happens when the smallest of cars are on the road.
    In these parts a Mirage/SpaceStar is a normal sized car, nothing unusual at all. No idiots overtaking just to turn off immediately...
  2. Thread: Lubrication

by Eggman
    Replies
    Views

Well, clash might well be accurate in the sense...

Well, clash might well be accurate in the sense that whatever term comes to mind usually captures the impression made. As with so many things in life, sometimes it helps to keep in mind what's...
  3. Replies
    Views

I should update this one. The transmission...

I should update this one. The transmission started acting up about a year after replacing the engine(@404k km). Could have possibly replaced the valve body and kept going but less downtime is...
  4. Replies
    Views

SEE! I told you all the blue ones are racecars!...

SEE! I told you all the blue ones are racecars!

Don - Congrats on your blue ones. Let's see some pictures.
  5. Replies
    Views

The New Guy, 2015 Mirage in WV

Hello everybody, my name is Donald.

I own a beautiful, pristine rocket ship which is blue in color.

While two of the previous statements are admittedly lies, she's still beautiful to me and...
  6. Replies
    Views

I suggest that some people ...

I suggest that some people shouldn’t buy a Mirage, they just don’t have enough common problems to overanalyze and worry about. Where is the fun in owning a vehicle that’ll likely outlive the owner?...
  7. Got the lights working last weekend. Had to pay...

Got the lights working last weekend. Had to pay an extra $30 to fedex for customs. Got an alignment done last week. They couldn't get the camber or caster "within" spec. I have the torsion bars...
  8. Replies
    Views

I just know the basics. Really basic basics. ...

I just know the basics. Really basic basics. It's usually the simple things that cause the most problems. Finding them can be a pita. I know nothing about AC house stuff. I can look up how to wire...
  9. Thread: Hello from Iowa

by Farti1
    Replies
    Views

Hello from Iowa

Lots of good info on this forum!
    Bought my 2021 sand yellow Mirage new from White Bear Mitsubishi 3-2021. 5 speed manual 😎.
  10. Replies
    Views

$500K Supercar. Interesting thought. I got a...

$500K Supercar. Interesting thought. I got a glimpse of this when I bought a damaged but new Scion iA some years ago. It had been backed into the transport when off-loading the dealership refused to...
  11. Replies
    Views

It did, it did! :)26073

It did, it did! :)26073
  12. I love you Mark, but you and I are the last...

I love you Mark, but you and I are the last people this applies to...

You are correct, us guys out here in the country with tools, we abhor the stealerships and change our own oil and...
  13. Replies
    Views

Let's face it. Mits know tech. The only, only...

Let's face it. Mits know tech.
    The only, only reason the Zero was knocked off the top tier perch in WWII was America introducing birds with 2,400hp double wasp radials. Both the F6F and Corsair had...
  14. Replies
    Views

My first ever new car

One month ago I bought my first ever new car: a 2023 Mirage ES.

I've always bought old beater sedans on craigslist, and my most recent one had lasted ~5 years. I'd ever even heard of mitsubishi...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The volume or loudness shouldn't increase because...

The volume or loudness shouldn't increase because they are connected still, to the OEM head unit / radio (the exact same amount of current).

However, I'm utilizing the equalizer to accentuate the...
  16. Thread: Last of the MTs

by t_c_c
    Replies
    Views

Last of the MTs

Picked up my 2023 ES MT today. I believe this to be one of the last manuals (if not the last) to be sold in North America. Loving it so far - have yet to roll the odometer over 100 kms!25794
  17. Replies
    Views

Add a hitch to that cycle, and you could probably...

Add a hitch to that cycle, and you could probably tow the Mirage! :)
  18. Replies
    Views

Dip a Trip to the Strip in my Whip...

Hello Team Mirage!

I will travel this Friday evening to a drag strip about 100 miles south of my home. I will be taking my (new to me) murdersickle there for "Test N Tune." This trip constitutes...
  19. Thread: New Owner

by 7milesout
    Replies
    Views

E.T. = Elapsed Time (at a dragstrip). Amount of...

E.T. = Elapsed Time (at a dragstrip). Amount of time taken to drive the length of the track at a dragstrip.

An image of my murdersickle below.
  20. That's new to me. I thought only GM made piston...

That's new to me. I thought only GM made piston slap engines. Hadn't heard about this for Mirages.

In the case of my Warden, I think she has problems she's not telling me about. My Warden seems...
  21. Thread: New Owner

by Dinton
    Replies
    Views

22. Replies
    Views

I just brought one home for $22715 out the...

I just brought one home for $22715 out the door... this includes apx $1000 extra for shipping as it came from another dealer 600 miles away and I insisted it be trucked instead of driven... its in...
  23. Thread: New Owner

by Dinton
    Replies
    Views

New Owner

Hi everyone. I really like this forum and I just bought a 2023 Mirage SE in sapphire blue. I was really impressed with the overall quality of the car during the test drive. I am also an ASPIE and one...
  24. Replies
    Views

Flood rebuilt 2015 Mirage DE

I bought my Mirage in 2018 used with a certified flood rebuilt title. It was out of Hurricane Harvey. It had like 32k on it when I got it. I was warned not to get it. Gut said to do it anyways. I now...
  25. Ive used mine quite a bit - the faster you go the...

Ive used mine quite a bit - the faster you go the worse it gets. Could easily chew up over 15mpg on the freeway, around town you wont even notice it.

Side note; buy plastic totes that fit in the...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4