Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Well thank you for the reminder ����*♂️. I...

Well thank you for the reminder ����*♂️. I honestly forgot about till I seen this comment but it is now ordered. Lol. So far it’s been great though my headlights don’t dim at all. Gas mileage has...
  2. Replies
    Views

I used to buy Super Tech but recently stumbled...

I used to buy Super Tech but recently stumbled across Chevron Havoline Lifelong Full Synthetic at Walmart 22.97/6 quarts of 0w-20. It comes in a box but that didn't bother me.
  3. Replies
    Views

I'm seeing "Currently Unavailable" when clicking...

I'm seeing "Currently Unavailable" when clicking that link.
  4. Replies
    Views

Nope. I’m going to hell aren’t I?

Nope. I’m going to hell aren’t I?
  5. Replies
    Views

I wonder how long it may go IF you just replaced...

I wonder how long it may go IF you just replaced the rings... Feel like an experiment?
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes and I say normal. Lately, it has been...

Yes and I say normal.

Lately, it has been over 90 degree here (heatwave in effect for now) and I have been driving around the city below 45 mph and more idle during my short trips wherever with...
  7. I'm guessing there will still be some open.

I'm guessing there will still be some open.
  8. I've already started stockpiling.

I've already started stockpiling.
  9. Replies
    Views

You could be correct. And if so, Mitsubishi...

You could be correct. And if so, Mitsubishi really disappoints me. The lure me in with such an amazing vehicle, and then dumps it. I'm already pissed about the Mirage anyway. They might as well...
  10. Replies
    Views

I am a CB operator and always have one in my...

I am a CB operator and always have one in my vehicle except the Mirage since the wife drives it, but there is an emergency CB in the trunk. I also run a base station at home. I use Baofeng hand held...
  11. Replies
    Views

New 2022 mirage 5 speed: WOW!

Thanks to the Mitsubishi website I was able to find a white 5 speed manual that was in-transit to El Paso, TX. The car showed in-transit for weeks, but finally arrived and I flew out to pick it up. ...
  12. Replies
    Views

6 gallons of 0w20 less than $50

Found a great deal on a dexos approved oil. https://www.grainger.com/product/DURAMAX-Engine-Oil-6-gal-Size-56HT78
  13. Replies
    Views

The most common recommendation is just to measure...

The most common recommendation is just to measure the exact amount you get out and put that back in. Remember even if you somehow followed the exact steps to read the dipstick level, which requires...
  14. Noted. Unneeded post removed. So apparently...

Noted. Unneeded post removed. So apparently you're trying to install a 2021 radio into a 2017. To make life easier, if anyone wants vehicle wiring diagrams in the future it's kinda helpful to include...
  15. Replies
    Views

This is dead on(imo), or at least it seems that...

This is dead on(imo), or at least it seems that way every single time I consider buying either an ev or plug in hybrid of some kind. It just makes zero sense for me to spend $50k+ on a car so I same...
  16. 10 years ago I never thought I'd ever be on this...

10 years ago I never thought I'd ever be on this side of the fence. Driving one of the least masculine, cheap, slow, low-powered, ridiculously fuel-efficient, reliable cars that is on the market....
  17. The article is good. The comment section is...

The article is good. The comment section is still filled with adolescents who think hp makes their pee pee look bigger.
  18. I'm just tired, like everybody else that doesn't...

I'm just tired, like everybody else that doesn't have the luxury of working from home, of wearing chin diapers. Especially when it looks like most of the US doesn't have restrictions in place any...
  19. It’s a good way to turn a $200 windshield...

It’s a good way to turn a $200 windshield replacement into a gong show. Some windshields that have collision avoidance or lane keep systems on the windshield need the sensors recalibrated after you...
  20. Replies
    Views

A year ago, I could buy a brand new Mirage ES...

A year ago, I could buy a brand new Mirage ES manual for under $11,000 OTD, & gas was under $2/gallon.

Finding a decent Mirage tire (even a 165/65r14) for $40-60 wasn't much of an issue a year...
  21. Replies
    Views

"WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR...

"WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR WHITE BEAR...
  22. Replies
    Views

Disturbing is how I would describe the above...

Disturbing is how I would describe the above paragraph.

1st - The dealership is clueless about what filters exist in a Mirage CVT.

2nd - The shoddy CVT service from the dealership doesn't void...
  23. Replies
    Views

Made it! 21219

Made it!

24. Replies
    Views

Doug Demure Bashing Economy Cars

I made a video with my opinion on people reviewing cars.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNIbPpXj9U
  25. Well I'll be! Best Mirage review [2021] I've seen in a long time! Driving.ca

Holy $)%&, my eyes just about fell outta my head just now.

2021 Canadian Mirage review that starts out...

And it just goes on from there being completely level-headed.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3