Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Here are my last 3 reports next to yours. I am...

Here are my last 3 reports next to yours. I am also doing 5K intervals, but I'm using Mobil-1 5W30 "Extended Performance" oil and Mobil-1 filter. Our TBN numbers are very close.

2. Replies
    Views

Definitely check out the info Eggman mentioned. ...

Definitely check out the info Eggman mentioned.

Here's a video explanation of why your steering wheel might be off-center...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKkmcmi4_k
  3. Replies
    Views

This mirage is stunning!!! I am a fan of every...

This mirage is stunning!!! I am a fan of every wheel you've used vx,hx,stock es, konig heliums are my favorite 15" wheels

Did I say this mirage looks stunning?!

If I didn't use mine to haul...
  4. Replies
    Views

yes its used for turning the wheels. the outer is...

yes its used for turning the wheels. the outer is attached to the inner tie rod which is connected to the steering rack.

outer tie rod, there is nothing wrong with it. it looks like some idiot...
  5. Replies
    Views

1. WHEEL AND TIRE INSTALLATION SERVICE POINT...

WHEEL AND TIRE
    INSTALLATION SERVICE POINT
    M1311001300647
    Tighten the wheel nuts to the specified torque.
    Tightening torque: 98 ± 10 Nm (72 ± 7 ft-lb)

Spark plug
    25 ± 5 Nm (18 ± 3...
  6. Replies
    Views

Loud cars do saves lives. Always have people step...

Loud cars do saves lives. Always have people step out in front of my mirage, it's too quiet. Look at the Toyota Prius, same thing happens. No noise, people always forget to look left and right, step...
  7. Poll: Figured out how to put some tension on my axle,...

Figured out how to put some tension on my axle, using the holes in the bottom of the spring perches, with a little bias to the right side where my toe is the worst with two pieces of stainless rod,...
  8. Poll: Right front and rear camber are right there, but...

Right front and rear camber are right there, but still in specs. Glad that this problem is being solved.

Mitsubishi District Manager here said that they are in fact changing the design of the axle.
  9. Poll: They are putting a new rear axle on the car, with...

They are putting a new rear axle on the car, with modifications made since the car entered the market, and it's covered by warranty.
  10. Thread: Throttle Body

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Its easy to measure if the throttle body is a...

Its easy to measure if the throttle body is a restriction or not, you just need a vacuum gauge. If it reads zero vacuum at WOT and max horsepower, you do not have a restriction. If it reads...
  11. Poll: So basically the rear axle on your car looks very...

So basically the rear axle on your car looks very similar to this one that I posted a few pages back,except on the right rear not only the toe but the negative camber is excessive too. ( red arrow...
  12. As a Very Last Resort, on a car that I didn't...

As a Very Last Resort, on a car that I didn't need to use anytime soon, I jammed a screwdriver through the filter to get the leverage to unscrew it. I am not recommending that you do this. It's just...
  13. Poll: I just got the call from the dealer. Mine is the...

I just got the call from the dealer. Mine is the first one they have done an alignment on as mine is the highest mileage they have seen (right at 30k)

The service guy's voice was shaky... he...
  14. Problem with ITB's is that their size is...

Problem with ITB's is that their size is important in choosing the correct set as there is no longer a shared air cavity. This set up with a single filter is a good idea in order to keep them clean...
  15. Poll: I don't understand. If your car is out of...

I don't understand. If your car is out of alignment, and can't be aligned, it's broken. Period.
  16. Poll: Sure! My Mirage rear measurment: 2640 ...

Sure!

My Mirage rear measurment:

Specs are the small numbers in upper corners of green (good) and red (out of spec) boxes:

I got tired of listening to my tire howling noise...
  17. Replies
    Views

Its a little counter intuitive, but if you air up...

Its a little counter intuitive, but if you air up your tires a bit more it helps protect wheels from being bent. It basically makes tire not deform quite as much when hitting bumps which keeps the...
  18. Replies
    Views

LED headlights!

So, for those who may not know, I'm into motorcycles. One of my motorcycles is a suzuki dr650, a big road legal dirt bike.

I bought a new set of lights for it from www.procycle.us. I have led...
  19. As the thread starter, I would like to point out...

As the thread starter, I would like to point out a few findings:

I had both front wheels lifted off the ground, the car resting on stands. Then removed the front tyres and took off both ball...
  20. Replies
    Views

If you get it up to 88mph, the flux capacitor...

If you get it up to 88mph, the flux capacitor light comes on, and you can travel through time.