Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I don't think it's just aftermarket headlights,...

I don't think it's just aftermarket headlights, it seems like a good percentage of stock headlights are blinding these days.
  2. Replies
    Views

My 2018 hasn't had any alignment issues, judging...

My 2018 hasn't had any alignment issues, judging by the even wear across each tire's tread.
  3. Replies
    Views

Linked in my sig, as well. I use aCar, and it...

Linked in my sig, as well. I use aCar, and it syncs to Fuelly.
  4. Thread: My new toy

by timw4mail
    Replies
    Views

It's a Panther with Mustang guts?

It's a Panther with Mustang guts?
  5. My Scion (Toyota) iQ had a CVT, no issues for...

My Scion (Toyota) iQ had a CVT, no issues for 100K+ miles, and I never got the fluid flushed. Granted, the iQ was about the weight of the Mirage and had only about 20 more HP.
  6. Thread: Weed!

by timw4mail
    Replies
    Views

Personally, I don't much care, except smoking......

Personally, I don't much care, except smoking... I'd rather not have to breathe that kind of polluted air.
  7. Replies
    Views

Strangely enough, it's basically gone...

Strangely enough, it's basically gone away...maybe just some slightly stubborn rust buildup on the brakes.
  8. The problem with trucks is the chicken...

The problem with trucks is the chicken tax...which is way virtually all pickups for any brand are made in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if there's demand for cheap, low-frills trucks, though.
  9. Replies
    Views

My Ultraguage seems to throw codes...but only for...

My Ultraguage seems to throw codes...but only for the dealership techs, I think I've seen it throw a bogus code once.
  10. Replies
    Views

I don't remember getting charged more for 120...

I don't remember getting charged more for 120 than a roll of 35mm... but it does cost more per frame.

Here's one I took with the Kiev 60/ Jupiter 36 (200/3.5)
  11. Replies
    Views

No the imperial gallon is definitely larger than...

No the imperial gallon is definitely larger than the american one.
  12. Replies
    Views

My local Discount Tire has been able to program...

My local Discount Tire has been able to program new sensors with each tire swap.

it requires they have the special blue Mitsubishi OBD cable, and two programming units. One is plugged into the ODB...
  13. Replies
    Views

My theory on toilet paper is that a bunch of...

My theory on toilet paper is that a bunch of people got the "bright" idea to profit from some of the confusion...and try to induce demand.
  14. Replies
    Views

I feel like both of these fit the Scion/Toyota iQ...

I feel like both of these fit the Scion/Toyota iQ moreso than the Mirage... but the Mirage does have a pretty impressive turning radius. :)
  15. Replies
    Views

You attempt to drive a ~2010 Corolla and feel...

You attempt to drive a ~2010 Corolla and feel like it wants to take off with very little throttle.
  16. I run the GT Radio Champiro IcePro 3 in 175/65R14...

I run the GT Radio Champiro IcePro 3 in 175/65R14 size.

Even though they are wider than the OEM tires, I've had no issues with traction, even in fairly deep un-plowed snow.
  17. Replies
    Views

My experience is that the US version can only...

My experience is that the US version can only recognize one set of sensors...but I've trained my local Discount Tire to reset the sensors when switching :P
  18. Replies
    Views

The first few years of my life I was driven...

The first few years of my life I was driven around in an 89? Dodge Colt...

My first Mitsubishi is my 2018 Mirage SE.
  19. Replies
    Views

That looks like technology that will require...

That looks like technology that will require expensive repair if you need to replace a windshield :(
  20. The list makes no sense anyway, there may be...

The list makes no sense anyway, there may be common problems, but none of them exhibit these issues right off the lot.
  21. I do the same. Parking lights when I want more...

I do the same. Parking lights when I want more visibility of my car, but I don't yet need headlights.

Thankfully those little white bulbs that light up when you have the parking lights on are way...
  22. Seems like regenerative braking would be...

Seems like regenerative braking would be difficult to retrofit. You have a rough plan?
  23. Replies
    Views

If you are a laid-back driver, used to driving...

If you are a laid-back driver, used to driving efficiently, yes, it is easy to average 43+ MPG. The Mirage's fuel economy can be rather punishing for aggressive driving.

Wider and/or larger...
  24. Replies
    Views

I bought my Mirage from there, and didn't feel...

I bought my Mirage from there, and didn't feel too pressured. I bought the car with relatively little drama, and they even delivered it ~40 miles away to my work.

I did fairly recently get a call...
  25. Replies
    Views

This is more of a general peeve: Shiny...

This is more of a general peeve:

Shiny interior trim. There always ends up being that really sunny day where you have to shield yourself from your own car.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3